My new ST!

Hoppers04GT

Established Member
Traded in the SS for this little bad boy. By far the coolest car ive ever owned and super fun to drive. Only problem is the mod bug is bitting me hard so i dont see it being stock for long. Its my first 4 banger and fwd but i think im going to like having this car around. The most suprising thing ive noticed is how stable it is at high speeds (80+). Let me know what you think!

3pws.jpg

1goa.jpg

4fdj.jpg

Last edited:

TEG-84

Established Member
Love mine! Just put a Cobb Filter (Green filter) and a canned SCT tune on...Quite the pick up in response and power!

Last edited:

Thehubster

Established Member
Awesome man. I have an SVT and i would love an ST. Have fun with it and take it and do some autocross they are great at that.

HandBanana

Established Member
nice. traded in an F Body SS or a TB SS? Either way I think you will enjoy the gas mileage and creature comforts! Love the STs interior. Murder it out.

Hoppers04GT

Established Member
Thanks for all the compliments this car is awesome! Its a ST2 with recaros and nav. I traded my TB SS 3SS for this, and to be honest that truck was a total p.o.s. i had electrical problems out the ass, it would eat up wheel bearings, and gas mileage sucked!

fastduo

Palm Beach Mustang Club
Established Member
Congrats on your car. I'm tempted to get one myself. I would have to get the ST1 with base seats as I am 6'5" and I find the Recaros too restricting for a DD.

Keep us posted on how you like it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice buy! You'll have a blast with it and smile every time you visit the gas pump, which will be much less often. Good looking daily driver.

Users who are viewing this thread