My New Tow Rig!!!

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
I believe it will still run mid 10's with the mower back there.......Felt like it anyway. Fire suit is on. LOL!

581743b6.jpg

89fe9403.jpg

277243af.jpg

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
I'm in the market for one of the Wells Cargo Mini Wagons and I'll Just be hauling drag strip necessities with it. I live really close to my home track and it's just so my wife and kids can go withouot taking 2 vehicles.............Well, I guess for a more straight answer, Very Little.

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
You just increased the value of that trailer big time! It's a 9 second trailer!

LOL I never thought about that Van. She'll be up for sale tomorrow..

Here ya go Beast. I hated to cut the Diffuser but It's not really noticeable at all unless you're looking for it. Otherwise, the install was easy.

eefc024c.jpg

69d35ac2.jpg

5f677e21.jpg

90880087.jpg

38945c22.jpg

2ab5d8a5.jpg

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Nice quade, car locks wicked with blacked out stockers

Thanks Zac, I'm liking it better every day and I LOVE the NT05R's. The car finally feels fast out on the road. I can't get over how well they hook on a cold road.

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
^^^ LOL Now that's more of what I was expecting Rob. Funny what you'll do for kids HAHA

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
I used to tow two wave runners down to Lake Michigan in my 93 GT vert back in 94 and people thought I was nuts. I'm looking for a trailer kit option for my Cobra right now actually. Was this your design or did someone sell it?

bull3441

Established Member
a few of the guys in my local club trailer their gear to open track events. ever see a '00 Cobra R with a trailer? i have. a lot of PCA guys do the same.

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
LOL I'm gonna use that pic Robert. That's classic. Thanks you guy and seeing all the guys running Drag Week is what motivated me to do this for the kids. Just the first trip around town I caught people snapping pics of the car and trailer with the mower on back. I think it's gonna be a lot of fun.

10thSVT, this is a production DrawTite Hitch for a Mustang GT. I could have lowered it a bit to keep from cutting the Diffuser, but I thought it would be to low after measuring it. I did have to trim a little off one side but it was to clear the Shelby JBA mufflers a little better.

Users who are viewing this thread