My Race Ported Eaton vert ran 9's!!!!

Emwun Garand

Established Member
Just tune your NOS timer and you'll run 9's.

TFATF-the-fast-and-the-furious-368860_445_595.jpg

f2hatch

Established Member
Congrats. I hear that Posi guy is the man when it comes to porting Eatons.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Congrats any vids??

Thanks and no video. Went by myself and didn't see to many people I knew to ask to video for me. :idea: Oh well there's always next time.:thumbsup:

any other alterations to the port as of recent?? i found a post that has a bunch of measurements and photos of you race port posted by you....i'm planning to do my own port for $$ reasons and want to know if these are your current specs. Your design obviously works the best and i would like to emulate it for my own convertible. i love the shock value of beatin 'em with a vert!! i plan to run a small shot of spray as well and duplicate your car minus the SRA and 4.10's....its my DD so it cant get that racy. $4.25 a gallon here for 93....ouch!

It's the exact same Race Port we sell now. I also find it funny that the blower isn't stamped because we were doing some testing on some blowers and my Tuner (Blankenship Tuning) and I decided to throw on a Race Port to compare to my own personal blower. Didn't touch one more place because it was going on my car so it makes this feel a whole lot better.

So a .048" jet equals out to a what size shot in hp terms? Like a 50 shot or 100 shot ect

Also congrats on the 9s. Awesome that you did it in a vert! :eek:

Should be a 100 shot but with the NANO Nitrous for some reason it puts an extra 150hp to the wheels. NANO is the real deal and you don't need a bottle heater at all and you can use every pound of nitrous while it performs the exact same as the first pound. Until you run out of course.

Congrat's Brian :beer:

congat's brian! I think there will be some 9.8x this year for you with some fine tuning. What rear suspention are you running with the solid axle?

Metco upper and lower control arms. I love them needless to say. It's also got a TeamZ anit rollbar on the rearend and QA1 double adjustable shocks with stock GT springs. Now you go and get you some 10's!:beer:

congrats brian. now lets put that drag setup on and see what she does! :burnout:

Thanks and I'll be in contact about them.

Congrats. I hear that Posi guy is the man when it comes to porting Eatons.

I like hearing what you just said and thanks for the comment.

greengt88

Established Member
Good deal on those port measurements then...i just need a BAP and $ for a retune...hopefuly by the end of the month i will have it done

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Sweet Brian, congrats. I want to see if I can do that with a manual and no nitrous. :D

I know I'll be watching and waiting for you to do it and thanks.

Great job Brian! That is moving out in a vert none the less!!

Thanks and I'm starting to really like this convertible again. How many people can run a 9.xx, swap tires, and then take a cruise with the top down lol? Still want to run it on the 18" drag radials though.

Good deal on those port measurements then...i just need a BAP and $ for a retune...hopefuly by the end of the month i will have it done

Yeah those numbers should be good to go.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Boooo, whatever Brian. You should get one of the ported eatons I had on my car and went 11's first time at the track.

Oh, yeah... you ported it.:dw:

:beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is really awesome Brian. I would have loved to have seen the expression on your face when you got your 9.999 time slip. LOL! I wish you the best as you fine tune your setup and slip deeper into the 9s. :)

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Boooo, whatever Brian. You should get one of the ported eatons I had on my car and went 11's first time at the track.

Oh, yeah... you ported it.:dw:

:beer:

Someone was a really good driver for their first time at the track.:beer:

Thats amazing. Very good driving.

Thanks

Congrats Brian!!!!! Good stuff!

Thanks buddy and hopefully your car is up and running perfect soon.

That is really awesome Brian. I would have loved to have seen the expression on your face when you got your 9.999 time slip. LOL! I wish you the best as you fine tune your setup and slip deeper into the 9s. :)

I don't think you would have wanted to be that close because my yelling was probably to loud inside the car lol. Not sure how far in the 9's it'll get pushed but I would like to make it a consistant 9 second car and then maybe back it off some. Thanks for the comment Bob.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I know the tires were higher but this sucker is still going on my wall.

scan0002.jpg

CAPONE

Established Member
Congrats Brian...Definitely bet there was a party inside the snake after you realized it ran 9's!

Users who are viewing this thread