My uncle just bought a VIPER and flipped it! Pics inside!

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I can tell you this,
I was having a Diff problem in the Cobra.
Let my cousin drive it so he could hear what it was doing. I stayed at his house.

He pulls out the driveway, shifts to 2nd nice and easy, shifts to 3rd and just after the rear locks up. He ends up backwards in the ditch a ways down the road.

He never once got on it and I watched the whole thing.

It can happen.
Saw a car flip on the road course after sliding off in the wet grass at NO MORE than 45MPH.

While some may doubt what happened in this case, to say it CANNOT happen is totally wrong.

GreyAsp

Established Member
03600 said:
And to all of those that keep on saying that he was hauling a$$ like an idiot.....I want to see some video of you going over 40 MPH.....or whatever speed you think he was going since he was just blazing down the road according to you......and get your car stopped in a total of 45 feet while travelling across a rain-soaked grassy field or lawn. To give you an advantage, I'll even allow for you to keep all 4 tires on the ground the entire time. (The Viper was 45 feet from the road and there's a good portion of those 45 feet where the car wasn't even touching the ground and thus had ZERO stopping / slowing ability). Post up the vids, I wanna see them! Or, you can keep on telling yourself that you are a home-brewed accident reconstructionist and let your c0cksucker flap away. Your choice.
I don't think many people are saying that he was going 40MPH when he first hit the grass... he may originally have been going 40+ but was slowed down substantially by then.

I'm sure we all wish the best for both of them, but I'm also pretty sure that people have been known to leadfoot it in Vipers. Therefore, all the possibilities (including "driver's selective recall") should be looked at... especially when you beg "ANY HELP / THOUGHTS WOULD BE APPRECIATED!" in the first damn post. :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread