My vent for the day

slowcoupe89

holic of many variations
Established Member
Every morning I put out big flags and signs by the main highway in front of the store where I work. Well today was no different until I realize only after walking into the store I have stepped in dog sh!t. Let me just say I am pissed. First of all who the **Edited by moderator because I don't know the profanity filter works** walks there dog in a shopping plaza on the side of the highway. Second, if I can pick up my dogs sh!t every morning and night when we go on a walk around the neighborhood why can't this SOB do it in a retail store front? Now I have to smell dog sh!t all day and clean it off the carpet. AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!:fm:

Anyway, thanks for reading. Happy Tuesday.:beer:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Same thing in neighborhoods. My gf's wealthy neighborhood has a million dogs in it and a few dumb bitches think they are too good to pick up the dog's crap. I've stepped in it twice right in front of my gf's house and it pisses me off to no end. Got it all over her car's floormat too, that was nice... My dog lived outside and either went in his pen or in the woods, he knew never to crap in the yard. Imagine that, my beagle was smarter than your average dog owner.

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
I hate the shit foot. Sounds like a traveler stopped to let his/her dog go and then scooted outta town leaving the bomb for someone else to clean up.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Shit foot sucks, but looks like you should watch out where you're walking. I always feel like a turd (pun intended) when I step in a pile.

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
let's see.. highway.... shopping plaza... i doubt that was dog shit man.. had to be a bum dropping a load off.

Users who are viewing this thread