My Vette Review

hokeyz1

Established Member
WireEater said:
English please, and I will reply.

Ill check back later on SVT when you a you right hand can come up with something... :sleeping:

Brandon_casey

Established Member
d00d i dont even post on here that much, but, you sir are a h0m0 to the fullest, im a n00b and i dont post shit like this, your a f0cken moron, arguing on the internet is like the special olylmpics, even if you win your still retarded. idiot.....

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
hokeyz1 said:
Ill check back later on SVT when you a you right hand can come up with something... :sleeping:

Da' F*k?

From the way you type, it seems as if both of your hands are occupied, one in your ass, the other in your boyfriends? Or your brain, but we know that couldn't be true because you don't seem to have one.

Anyways, I'm done, not trying to Hi-jack dudes thread.

Bring something to smack down if I bother you that much, you ill lifed, accidental birthed, waste of air, trash. :)

BTW: Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Mach1Stang

1994 327 Stroker
Established Member
WireEater said:
Da' F*k?

From the way you type, it seems as if both of your hands are occupied, one in your ass, the other in your boyfriends? Or your brain, but we know that couldn't be true because you don't seem to have one.

Bring something to smack down if I bother you that much, you ill lifed, accidental birthed, waste of air, trash. :)

wow, what an asshole.

hokeyz1

Established Member
WireEater said:
Da' F*k?

Well I guess you stoped because your Mother took the computer time away because you didn't clean up your room before bed time or something... Anyway, I got better thing's to do with my time like stinking one hand in your mothers ass and the other push your head down on my c*ck...
Sleep tight Bi*ch. :sleeping:

Users who are viewing this thread