MYWORLDPHONE.COM Rant....

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
MYWORLDPHONE.COM
I will not buy from them ever again, and for a long time will discourage people from buying from them. Here's my story:

I placed two orders with this company on the same phone, had the first order cancelled (or so I thought) and have endured a great deal of grief from other venues because of this (not even going to get into that). I called the Customer Service department (outsourced of course) and could barely understand the Woman and Man I spoke with. The Man(he said his name but I couldn't understand it) was a complete moron, I had to tell him my (what I thought was) simple predicament, and I thought I'd be on my way. Easy, Right? WRONG. Come to find out MyWorldPhone claims they sent me a refund on one phone and billed me for two phones.

Whenever I tried to explain this to him, the guy I spoke with got angry with me and wouldn't let me get a word in, ending the call with, "Is there anything else? I don't want to speak to some Jackass like you."

The Woman I spoke with transferred me back over to him and you would've swore I called long distance to Dubai. I had no idea what was going on then. I've called my bank to dispute that transaction, and then called MyWorldPhone back to get my RMA number(to return the phone). We'll see how things go as I plan on dropping it in the mail today.

That reminds me! You'd think a $500+ dollar cellular phone would be packaged in a padded box, right? WRONG AGAIN. It was roaming about and flopping around in the box with potential for damage.

All in all, I'll just bite the bullet and buy from a more respectable dealer next time, if I have to pay the extra $$$, then so be it. This may seem in pieces, so I'll fill the rest in later and edit this when I find the time.

In short, if you want shitty packaging for your 500 dollar phone, horrible customer service including insults then by all means, MyWorldPhone is your one-stop-shop.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Ive purchased from wirefly twice in the past and have never had a problem. I suggest people check out wirefly.com. You can usually get good deals on the phones and they actually go through the regular phone service providers.

Users who are viewing this thread