Need a new cell phone!!! NEED suggestions

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
I'm with AT&T and have had the Razor platinum for the last few years and I'm seriously about to throw it over a bridge on my way to work. Anyway, I'm looking at something really nice with tons of features such as the newest Iphone. I've been looking through AT&T's website at their phones and not sure which phones are really good. I ran across the HTC PURE(TM) which looks to be pretty good but I'd like some feedback or comparisons on what's the best phone AT&T has. Or if I should wait if there are new ones coming out..... Thanks in advance guys!

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
Jesus phone.

nano_iphone1_2.jpg

Apparently Moses already has the nano iphone.

/thread.

txyaloo

Established Member
Scratch my previously suggestion. I'd actually ditch ATT altogether because their data network is overloaded.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I am very pleased with my Iphone. It's a portable pc

txyaloo

Established Member
+1 Can't say a single bad word about my Fuze. Love it! I'm gonna end up with a Tilt II very soon.

I'm surprised the Tilt II is 349 w/2yr, before $50 MIR. IIRC, sprints' HTC is only 199.

I don't like the keyboard on the Tilt II. ATT bastardized it.

Sprint's Touch Pro 2 was actually $500 until Verizon released theirs for $199 after MIR.

I really like my Verizon one.

I am very pleased with my Iphone. It's a portable pc

Not even close. Windows Mobile phones are portable PCs. iPhones are bastardized devices.

MusclePower1

Established Member
If you want a touchscreen: iPhone 3gs or wait for the Storm 2.

If you want a physical keyboard: BlackBerry Bold (AT&T) or Tour (VZW).

I have a Tour and love it. It does everything I need and it's quick and reliable.

GL w/ your new phone:)

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
Get either a Blackberry or an Iphone. And +1 on AT&T's networks being overloaded. My friends are ALWAYS complaining about the network being down.

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
Get an iphone and don't look back. I have a 3G and love it.. People that say they suck just don't have one, I've had several phones and nothing yet i've used really is even on the same level.

LC281

Established Member
1. ditch AT&T
2. go to verizon
3. pick up a BB...
4. problem solved!!!

txyaloo

Established Member
Get an iphone and don't look back. I have a 3G and love it.. People that say they suck just don't have one, I've had several phones and nothing yet i've used really is even on the same level.

I've had one. No physical keyboard = massive fail.

The OS is nice, but I prefer Windows Mobile. The BB OS sucks and their keyboards are made for 2yr olds or midgets.

Users who are viewing this thread