Need Fuel Pump Ideas With BAP

04REDWHIP

Established Member
im on duty today i will get pics up and i did datalog it but i dont have the numbers here with me.

Jimmy most people are cool on forums and dont say dumb shit like you about spelling. Im sorry evertime i get a chance to get on here im in a hurry and dont spell check. I think you need to realize a forum isnt for you to go around thinking your better then everyone. Most posts i see from you ur being a d**k

Quick Strike

Established Member
Jimmy most people are cool on forums and dont say dumb shit like you about spelling. Most posts i see from you ur being a d**k

Jimmy has been working hard as a moderator to make this a better site with less duplication and more comprehensive posts. He can be abrupt, but it is generally to that end. I would not take it personal. He is just trying to hold the bar higher for us.

cobracide

Established Member
im on duty today i will get pics up and i did datalog it but i dont have the numbers here with me.

Jimmy most people are cool on forums and dont say dumb shit like you about spelling. Im sorry evertime i get a chance to get on here im in a hurry and dont spell check. I think you need to realize a forum isnt for you to go around thinking your better then everyone. Most posts i see from you ur being a d**k

Perception is everything and you just dropped a rung on the ladder. It's pure laziness and being rude not to take the time for format a message properly.

04REDWHIP

Established Member
pure laziness and rude. Yeah OK when this thid forum turn into this. before i join the navy this forum was awesome now i get another cobra and its this got it. I cant help i dont have time to spell check everytime im on eventhough it takes a sec. i didnt even know there was a spell check until i got his rude ass comment maybe a moderator should realize new people may not know everything about this site and be a little kinder.

mach1033

Established Member
Ok so were you able to take pics for us? If you have a stock fuel system with 25lbs of boost im not surprised that its cutting out on you at 4500.

greengt88

Established Member
yikes.... 1st:
Moderator = Kick you off the site...be alittle kinder to these people.
2nd: we need datalogs from either SCT X3 or your Tuner to help....also engine bay pics and underside pics will help us all help you. 3rd: Aeromotive is now making 340lph in-tank fuel pumps so u may want to wait til Fore/Lethal start using these instead of the walbro 255's.....this would be for return style systems only though. Ford GT pumps if u are going to retain factory returnless. 4th: what is ur budget, that will also help us determine what the best route for you is...5th: if you have a 3.4 pushing 25lbs you would undoubtedly smell the race gas required to run it. 2.3 and an inaccurate boost guage is more likely the case.

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
....I just installed a 40amp BAP (pre-FPDM & the wiring upgrade kit)...It's my understanding that will support right around 650rwhp with the stock pumps! GL & check all of your wires!

Last edited:

04REDWHIP

Established Member
yikes.... 1st:
Moderator = Kick you off the site...be alittle kinder to these people.
2nd: we need datalogs from either SCT X3 or your Tuner to help....also engine bay pics and underside pics will help us all help you. 3rd: Aeromotive is now making 340lph in-tank fuel pumps so u may want to wait til Fore/Lethal start using these instead of the walbro 255's.....this would be for return style systems only though. Ford GT pumps if u are going to retain factory returnless. 4th: what is ur budget, that will also help us determine what the best route for you is...5th: if you have a 3.4 pushing 25lbs you would undoubtedly smell the race gas required to run it. 2.3 and an inaccurate boost guage is more likely the case.

thanks i will get all this up as soon as i can.

ill stop being an idiot now

04REDWHIP

Established Member
IMAG0007.jpg

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Excellent!:rockon::beer: Thank you:beer:

That is a 2.3 not a 3.4, which is a good thing IMO.
If you could also look at the printing on the upper pulley and then measure the rough diameter of the lower we can figure out pretty close what the actual boost is you are running and hopefully get you some good fuel guidance along the way.

I would do a cleaning on the SCT2400 since you got a bad log result.
An SCT2400 will allow fairly high power levels without pegging.

But it could be dirty(from an oiled gauze air element) or defective.

A bad or dirty MAF can produce symptoms very much like what you have.

Thanks for being patient with us, since we are not talking, the printed word is all we have, and it can become very difficult after a while to understand.
If we can't understand, we can't be very helpful.

It's not personal, it's just that the written word can be somewhat limiting, and it takes a significant amount of more time to get right compared to just talking.

Also it's almost impossible to tell tone and many think they are getting ripped when they are not.

Of course my glaring avatar doesn't help much either. LOL
Yes that is really me, but no I am NOT always crabby HA!

Last edited:

cobracide

Established Member
FPDC was going fronm .23-.5
i tryed mass air volt but it said invalid

Your fuel pumps are maxed at .5.

.5 x (2 pumps) = 100%

Datalog your MAF counts if volts isn't happening. The GT pumps you linked are the GT supercar pumps if that's what you want.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread