Need Longtubes...JBA?

Fourcam330

Established Member
He'll be lucky to see 20whp and that's fact!!

From just headers absolutely. I've seen the full SWorks system gain anywhere from 28-35rw on a few stock pulley/blower/longblock GT500s. However there's no way you could net 60rw unless we're talking 3.3L+ on straight race gas, etc.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
its a game they play....just like the adding 80+rwhp from a cai only! get a bad tuned gt500 hitting under 420 stock, add the product and a tune then you will have over 500rwhp.:poke:

Last edited:

CodyCobra

SVT Fanatic
Established Member
well i went ahead and had my shop order the JBAs and the o/r x. Hopefully they come in soon so i can have some numbers for yall.

ff500

Established Member
The jba website has a sound clip of a gt500 with headers, mid pipe and exhaust.I can't find the pricing on there site for the headers p/n 6695sx does anyone know the cost?

anvrsy red vert

Established Member
The jba website has a sound clip of a gt500 with headers, mid pipe and exhaust.I can't find the pricing on there site for the headers p/n 6695sx does anyone know the cost?

JBA-6695-S Long Tubes, 3" collector w/1-3/4" primaries 409SS......$819.99

JBA-6695-SJS Ceramic Coated Long Tubes (above specs) ..........$1,094.99

JMO, spend the extra money for the silver ceramic coated headers. ;-)

CodyCobra

SVT Fanatic
Established Member
Well all was going well until i realized the passenger side header was no where close to fitting. I called JBA and they told me that i must of recieved one of their "first" units as they have had other fitment issues with other customers. They are supposidly building a new header today and overnighting it to me (too bad ups doesnt ship on the weekend). Maybe it will be done Monday.:fm::cuss::mj:

manOwar

Established Member
Well all was going well until i realized the passenger side header was no where close to fitting. I called JBA and they told me that i must of recieved one of their "first" units as they have had other fitment issues with other customers. They are supposidly building a new header today and overnighting it to me (too bad ups doesnt ship on the weekend). Maybe it will be done Monday.:fm::cuss::mj:

We tried to tell ya brother. My Kooks have been on for 5800+ miles and still sound awesome with no leaks!!

Some Advice for installing headers... no matter who's they are!!!

Find/Buy some 3M Yellow Weather Stripping Adhesive to seal the header gaskets.:beer:

CodyCobra

SVT Fanatic
Established Member
We tried to tell ya brother. My Kooks have been on for 5800+ miles and still sound awesome with no leaks!!

Some Advice for installing headers... no matter who's they are!!!

Find/Buy some 3M Yellow Weather Stripping Adhesive to seal the header gaskets.:beer:

thanks for the tip :). I got the JBAs because i got them and the o/r x pipe for LESS than cost from a local JBA dealer. Hopefully everything will work out.

manOwar

Established Member
thanks for the tip :). I got the JBAs because i got them and the o/r x pipe for LESS than cost from a local JBA dealer. Hopefully everything will work out.

I'm sure it will all work out fine. Please keep us in the loop, good or bad, as we haven't seen much on the JBA's for the GT500. I know they're good on the GT so I'm curious about the GT500...

Best of luck brother!!:beer:

KG/Eleanor

Established Member

Got the JBAs on and WOW, the car sounds like a f?:"king beast. They told me the install was a bitch and that they were going to qoute 14hrs labor next time. My car put down 567rwhp and 567rwtq with only a K&N intake, 2.6 pulley, full JBA LT, JBA 3" o/r X pipe and JBA 3" exhaust.

KG/Eleanor

Established Member
Got the JBAs on and WOW, the car sounds like a f?:"king beast. They told me the install was a bitch and that they were going to qoute 14hrs labor next time. My car put down 567rwhp and 567rwtq with only a K&N intake, 2.6 pulley, full JBA LT, JBA 3" o/r X pipe and JBA 3" exhaust.

OH yeah, I had it dyno tuned on the type of dyno that you take off the back wheels.

CodyCobra

SVT Fanatic
Established Member
thanks manOwar, awsome car by the way. I have always had faith in JBA as lots of guys in my area are using their products. I will have more info on monday

Users who are viewing this thread