Need to borrow someone's VIN- 2007-2009 GT500 with the red insert

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
Need to borrow someone's VIN- 2007-2009 GT500 with Black interior with the red inserts on the seats and door panels,
Important: your car needs to have the Leather upgrade- Which means you will have the leather interior door handles, and not the plain/fake molded handles.

Long story... Bought my car new in 08'
Noticed there was a factory flaw, where one of the handles on the interior was leather covered, and the other was not.. WTF?
So back to the dealer I went. They ordered a new entire door panel, and the new one that came in was the same as the one I already had.. It had the plain door handle and not the leather one..:fm:

So they ordered another one.. finally, success.. One with a leather door handle!! Or so I thought..
IT took me a long time to notice, since its on the drivers side and I never look down to the left... But Another 2 years later, I realized the one they had installed in the car, was one from a GT!!... The red part of the door panel, has a slightly different pattern.. and now it bothers the hell out of me.
So I want to try and order one (not sure if Ford will cover the cost, but I'm going to try)

Anyway, I need a VIN from a car, from someone who has a black interior, with the red inserts, with the leather upgraded door handles..
If you have this, please PM me your VIN. I will only use it for ordering purposes, and then I will delete your Vin. On Shelby honor!

Thanks!

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
I see where you're coming from, but there's no way two years later that Ford is going to do anything for you.

Users who are viewing this thread