Neon Owning some GTRs

tommygun

Established Member
Id rather watch submarines race then watch another video from that angle

emerica4601

KCCO!
Established Member
... awaits "the hitman" to come in this thread and say how the gtr's aren't making that kind of power and how they weren't driven correctly and how the video was entirely fake

2004TBV

Living the dream
Established Member
... awaits "the hitman" to come in this thread and say how the gtr's aren't making that kind of power and how they weren't driven correctly and how the video was entirely fake

Lmao, I was thinking the same thing. They most be '09's to be loosing that bad. 15 less HP or something, lol.

Crazy88

Established Member
The ULOSE GTR is a 2012 he ran 10.9 and consistent 11.0 at the track

The JK GTR is an 09 he made over 600+ on E85 but he ran his pump tune in this vid.

The reason for angle was because the GTRs didnt want to line up on my driver side. So I tried to face it towards the passenger side. I was riding solo. I usually mount it on my side so I can click on and off or remove the GoPro for any reason

9699cobra1

Established Member
God srt-4s sound like shit! No matter how fast it is its still a neon that sounds like absolute junk.

GT-R's don't sound any better either . Allthough the spooling of the turbo itself sounds pretty nasty on both cars but the exhaust note is horrible.

Last edited:

TheHitman™

Established Member
The ULOSE GTR is a 2012 he ran 10.9 and consistent 11.0 at the track

The JK GTR is an 09 he made over 600+ on E85 but he ran his pump tune in this vid.

The reason for angle was because the GTRs didnt want to line up on my driver side. So I tried to face it towards the passenger side. I was riding solo. I usually mount it on my side so I can click on and off or remove the GoPro for any reason

How much power did the skittle make?

Crazy88

Established Member
The exhaust note on both cars are nice... The only thing that trumps it is the sound of the open Wastegate Dump... Just nasty loud

As for numbers it's unsure on the neon possibly high 400s

And sorry for the shitty camera angle, I was forced to put it like that since the GTRs didnt want to line up on my driver side. Also if u can just pay attention to the Passenger side view mirror you can see the headlights of the GTRs

Crazy88

Established Member
The exhaust note on both cars are nice... The only thing that trumps it is the sound of the open Wastegate Dump... Just nasty loud

As for numbers it's unsure on the neon possibly high 400s

And sorry for the shitty camera angle, I was forced to put it like that since the GTRs didnt want to line up on my driver side. Also if u can just pay attention to the Passenger side view mirror you can see the headlights of the GTRs

Users who are viewing this thread