Never thought i'd hear the words!

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
Conversation between my Fiance and myself before going for a evening drive after I just finished cleaning the cobra.

"What did you do to your grill?"
"What are you talking about?"
"Don't be a smart ass...your grill, where is it?"
"That's the way its always been."
"Whatever, where is it?" as she starts looking in the garage.
"Honest, that is the way the car is!"
"Now your pissing me off, quit being an ass! Put the grill back in and lets go!"

Then she starts looking through the garage and still would not believe me.

"Well that looks stupid, just a big open space in there." She says again.

I started laughing and she got mad. She really likes the cobra but I guess she just never looked at it from straight on really hard before. Hopefully I don't get a billet grill or something for my birthday now :shrug:

Last edited:

blinelaxd27

Established Member
my dad noticed that a little while ago on my car and gave me a lecture how every car has a grill to cover the radiator or w.e. and how my car is messed up. lol it was funny to listen to

TERMIN8DNOMORE

Established Member
Yeah i got that when i had my 94 cobra all the time. did someone steal your grill. what happened. bla bla bla. then when i got my 03 and changed the horse to the cobra i got the same crap. what happened to your grill.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was funny! Sometimes "little" things like that go unnoticed for a long time. LOL!

GREENMAN80

Established Member
dougwg said:
you know.... no matter what... you're still wrong and she is right

The TRUTH! :beer:
A friend of mine recently asked me about the grill as well, kinda blew his mind that there is not a grill on it. :shrug:
M

AMCAR0035

04SILVERTCOB
Established Member
I can't begin to tell you guys how many times people have asked "where's your grill?" I tried to explain so many times but there really is no use. Some people just don't get it.

SVTContique

"men are handicapped at arguing, see, cause we have a need to make sense, See a woman wont let something stupid like sense **** up her argument, shes not in it for that. She's in it for distance and agrivation"

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Haha,

I can't believe that she started looking for it. I do get comments about it not being there, but I love the fact that it "doesn't have a grille".

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
My father-in-law said the same thing. I am sure my wife has at least thought about it. LOL

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
mblgjr said:
Haha,

I can't believe that she started looking for it. I do get comments about it not being there, but I love the fact that it "doesn't have a grille".

Yup she actually started going through the shelves and looking in my car parts. Getting mad too. Stop f_cking around she says. Put the grill back in and lets go, that looks stupid.
I was laughing so hard and she just kept getting more mad searching away.
:-D

SPEEDRACER88

I didn't pick your car
Established Member
Special Blend said:
Yup she actually started going through the shelves and looking in my car parts. Getting mad too. Stop f_cking around she says. Put the grill back in and lets go, that looks stupid.
I was laughing so hard and she just kept getting more mad searching away.
:-D
You could show her this thread. If she has it in her head that there was a grill in there, you had better find it.

04torchred

Established Member
Hahaha, I think the car looks F'in stupid with a grill installed. That is pretty funny, I have had a lot of people ask me this question since I built a HE gaurd.

Users who are viewing this thread