New 2012!!

JB2012

Established Member
Greetings SVTP!

I've been a long time reader of these forums, and I'd like to thank everyone for their (unkown) help in guiding me towards my first mustang purchase! I've been reading long enough to know that a new car thread is worthless without pictures, so here ya go:

IMG_0639.JPG

IMG_0644.JPG

IMG_0635.JPG

IMG_0636.JPG

Leaving the dealer...oops! :rockon:
IMG_0657.JPG

Thanks for looking! I'll have more pics soon from memorial day weekend. Got to clean it real good and get it out under the sun.

JB2012

Established Member

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
That red on blue combination is striking! My only complaint is that Ford made the steering wheel red as well. That I could do without.

You're gonna enjoy it!

11BLK5.0

Established Member
if you ever get tired of the red i will trade you in a heart beat.

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
Congrats! Whether you meant to or not, I appreciate the patriotic colors. That would make an awesome theme for the car. Have fun and be safe with the new ride. What have you owned previously?

JB2012

Established Member
Congrats! Whether you meant to or not, I appreciate the patriotic colors. That would make an awesome theme for the car. Have fun and be safe with the new ride. What have you owned previously?

I certainly had thought of the red and blue and very American, but the white stripe made it a done deal. I don't want to be too ostentatious with it, but when it comes time to do wheels/mods that might be an interesting theme.

As insane as it sounds, I traded in a 2006 Civic coupe for the 'stang. Before that, I've owned a 1992 Taurus wagon (first car...from mom), a 1997 Thunderbird (V6, but still freaking sweet), and a 1992 Infiniti Q45. I loved the Q, but it was costing an arm and a leg to keep on the road (try $1000 for 2 fuel injectors...when I felt the next injectors going I bailed).

The Mustang is far away my favorite, and I'm already thinking about making it a tad louder. I just took it on a 550 mile round trip over Memorial Day weekend, and it was Lexus quiet compared to my Civic. I'm torn between making it louder for around town and keeping it quiet on the road. I'm leaning towards GT500 mufflers because every says they're pretty quiet when not under load.

imstillclowning

Established Member
Hey the car looks sweet!! I just bought me a new black 2012 5.0 also!! fell in love with it on the test drive. Anyways congrats!

JB2012

Established Member
Thanks for all the great comments! I know the red interior isn't for everyone, but that's part of the reason I like it so much.

Users who are viewing this thread