New Authorized Vendor

nix5o

Established Member
I posted this in the pics and vids, but I thought I'd share here too.

Hello all, as some of you may know, I've been a member here for a while. Now I'm proud to announce I'm officially be a vendor. I've team up with Brian "Madman" Jeffery to start a new venture, Insane Chassisworks. We've combined forces to bring you everything you need from high performance parts, to custom chassis fabrication to help you put your power to the ground.

So to celebrate our SVTP sponsorship we want to start out with a sale to help you guys get ready for the next racing season. We will be running the sale until Valentines day to show our love for SVTP.

Are featured items are:

Call us for package pricing on BMR

ALL ACT clutch products 10%

All Mickey Thompson tires at prices too low to list.

Feel free to Pm, call or email us for quotes. [email protected]

You can check out our Facebook page and follow our current builds.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Insan...57613771053096

Also we are warehouse dealers for:
AFCO
ACT clutches
BMR
Meziere
Jerry Bickel
Strange Engineering
Stroud Safety
Racecraft
Wolfe Racecraft
Prolite Batteries

Last edited:

nix5o

Established Member
Thanks PistolWhip. I love that screen name!!

I forgot to add, $5 off a Tee shirt with any order. Or if you want just a shirt you get can $10 off a hoodie while supplies last.

1456055_257830684364738_901101848_n.jpg

996651_257830701031403_361524482_n.jpg

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
How much are the hoodies and how do I order one? That's a bad ass logo!

ETA: I was just looking around on your site and man you guys do some incredible work! The cage designs in the rear of the Cobra and GT500 looks awesome and the tanks that you guys fab'ed are just killer. I wish I had the time and money to "go racing" but unfortunately in order for me to have the money, I have no dam time...

Last edited:

nix5o

Established Member
Hoodies are $30, and Tee shirts are $20. We sell them in a combo for $40.

Ratinacage I appreciate your business. I look forward to seeing you come back for your next round of mods.

madman69

Established Member
Guys one thing that wasnt mentioned is for all suspension parts you buy from us we offer a complete chassis tune up. We will go over all aspects of your suspension and give you a tune up. We also have our custom valved AFCOs for all the Fox and SN95 platforms. We have a custom AFCO setup for the 2005 to 2014 Mustangs that will be released first of February.

Users who are viewing this thread