New Build begins

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
thanks man! Car wont look like that for very much longer...when it gets back to my house im adding
03 trunklid and spoiler
03 skirts
03 scoops
03 mirrorss

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
car is really coming along, all the turbo kit is done, just waiting on Kesatie Motorsports to button a few things up and we can hit the dyno.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Awesome. I really like your exterior choices! It's going to both look and run badass when finished. When do you expect to be done?

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
waiting for the shop to button some things up, scoops, mirrors and trunk are already painted.... i might be running around without a front bumper for awhile though :)

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
I have a built auto in my car so if i put down 900rwhp through an unlocked convertor i would be STOKED. Its all stock engine management so far we will see how it works :) there are a bunch of cars faster than mine who are using ford computer, however down the road i do want to use a standalone

Your gonna have to step it up to make 900rwhp with that auto. Starting with that tiny 76mm ;-)

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
someone mentioned 900rwhp. With the unlocked converter i have no idea what im going to put down. I dont really care though its going to tell no lies at the track.

blk00gtvert

Established Member
was supposed to tune my car today but i discovered my power steering line was cracked.

ya we're just finishing up a few loose ends. thank you for your patience with this zach :) will will be well worth it.:rockon:

on a side note. did you look at the line i was talking about? it looks like somone hit it with a damn sledge hammer:nonono:

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
whole bunch of friends and people from work want to hit the track....its definitly going down! Need new tires first mine are hard...

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
[youtube_browser]jxYLMiE-fvo[/youtube_browser]
[youtube_browser]PGxplXjOW48[/youtube_browser]

Car made 579rwhp through an unlocked converter on 15psi

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread