New Coolant Tanks at Lethal Performance!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We're proud to introduce 2 new coolant tanks to the 99-04 mustang and 03-04 Specific market.

The first tank is an 03-04 Cobra Intercooler Reservoir. It's being made by one of the industries best and will look, fit and perform great. It's a direct replacement for your stock intercooler reservoir and holds plenty of fluid. It's got a fuel cell style cap and drain for those that want to use ice at the track. Unlike any other intercooler reservoir it mounts to the vehicle in 3 different places to ensure proper fitment. It's also going to be offered in 3 different finishes. Bare Aluminum, Black Powdercoat and Polished/Chrome Powdercoat. Pricing will be from $250-270 depending on which one you choose. These will be available in 1-2 weeks and will always be in stock for same day shipping.

Here's a picture of the first pre-production tank which I test fit on my car.
newtanks013xw0.jpg

newtanks015uf7.jpg

The next new tank is a radiator coolant expansion tank made by Eric at PFAB.. Yes you heard it that correct. PFAB is still around and making tanks exclusively for Lethal Performance. We're still not 100% sure on pricing but I can tell you the quality of this tank is amazing. I had the opportunity to see the first one ever and test fit it on my car. It's welds look like they were done by a machine they're so nice. It's constructed of thicker aluminum than any other tank on the market to help prevent splitting at the welds under pressure. All of the fittings are welded so there's no threads to leak. The PFAB tank also uses the stock style screw type cap. These will be available to ship here in a week once our first batch arrives. Offered only in brushed aluminum for the time being.

newtanks005smalldt8.jpg

newtanks009qd6.jpg

newtanks010oa2.jpg

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Hey man pm me or something when u guys get those pfab tanks in and a price!!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey man pm me or something when u guys get those pfab tanks in and a price!!!

They will be here the middle of next week. They're $240+ Shipping. Let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks, Jared

I'm in for one of the radiator coolant tanks FOR SURE.

Awesome work.

Thanks bro. I've got one on my car and it's a lot nicer looking then the canton one I had.

Jared

ponygrrl

Lethal Performance Rep.
Established Member
These tanks are now in stock and ready to ship!!

Call and order from one of our sales reps. and we will ship it out to you the same day :rockon:

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
These tanks are now in stock and ready to ship!!

Call and order from one of our sales reps. and we will ship it out to you the same day :rockon:

Ready to order. Do these come polished? Would like to match my intercooler tank.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Do both tanks hold more fluid than the stock ones?

I know for sure the Intercooler tank holds more. I'll have to measure the fluid on the radiator reservoir as I'm not sure about that one. Either way each tank drastically improves the look of your engine bay over the stock plastics stuff.

Ready to order. Do these come polished? Would like to match my intercooler tank.

The PFAB Radiator Expansion Tank only comes in brushed alum. You can do whatever you like to it once it's yours! :beer:

Thanks guys.

Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
hey jared, get you get them with black caps ? instead of the red ??

I believe the few bare alum tanks we have in stock have the red caps. We have another batch that's almost done which will all come with black caps. Once I have them here I'll post up.

Thanks, Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
These are not Pfab's?

The radiator reservoirs pictured in the first post are from PFAB. The Intercooler reservoirs that I posted yesterday are ours.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Will the cap rust like the LFP's or PFAB's?

I believe these are the same Parker caps that PFAB used when he made his 03-04 Cobra tanks. As far as LFP goes I have no idea what they use.

The only PFAB tank I run with this style cap is the GT500 intercooler tank. The ring after some time does start to discolor and looks like it's got some oxidation build up not rust. All I did was use some Never Dull and it cleans right up.

Hope that helps. Jared

Steeda04SVT

Team Bareass New Mexico
Established Member
I know for sure the Intercooler tank holds more. I'll have to measure the fluid on the radiator reservoir as I'm not sure about that one. Either way each tank drastically improves the look of your engine bay over the stock plastics stuff.

The PFAB Radiator Expansion Tank only comes in brushed alum. You can do whatever you like to it once it's yours! :beer:

Thanks guys.

Jared

Did you guys ever find out if the coolant tank holds more coolant?

SonicTerminator

Whistle Box Equipped 4.6
Established Member
I believe these are the same Parker caps that PFAB used when he made his 03-04 Cobra tanks. As far as LFP goes I have no idea what they use.

The only PFAB tank I run with this style cap is the GT500 intercooler tank. The ring after some time does start to discolor and looks like it's got some oxidation build up not rust. All I did was use some Never Dull and it cleans right up.

Hope that helps. Jared

yeah...i need a ring and cap for my PFAB any ideads where to get one?

Users who are viewing this thread