New here from PA with pics

2002stanggt

Established Member
I didn't see a newbie section. I am from PA and drive a 2002 mustang with the basic bolt ons exhaust and gears. and lots of exterior junk rims lowered, 03-04 cobra hood etc.

rsz_car6.jpg

rsz_car5.jpg

rsz_car1.jpg

rsz_car4.jpg

rsz_hood1.jpg

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Hey whats up man....I've seen you over on phillystangs.com. Welcome....you need to come out to some of the cruises the PA chapter of MACA hold. Check us out on the Maca board.

2002stanggt

Established Member
Thanks I like this page, and yes that is Plymouth Meeting in the background I am a security guard there. I know bleh but at least it pays the bills lol

cobrkilrl

Established Member
what springs did you use to lower your gt. my wife want's her 02 lowered but with all the different set's on the market, don't know which ones i want to go with yet. great looking stang by the way. can never go wrong with silver and black.

Sublimize23

Established Member
Thanks I like this page, and yes that is Plymouth Meeting in the background I am a security guard there. I know bleh but at least it pays the bills lol

Haha, the mall is boo but they opened a Chipotle there so I've been out there a couple times in the past 6 months. I'm out in West Chester.

2002stanggt

Established Member
I use H&R lowering springs, and yes the mall is blah but a Dave and Busters is opening in July.

Users who are viewing this thread