raven69david

Blown & Cammed
Established Member
:rockon:
dsc01006.jpg
:rockon:

duane v

Established Member
I had the same mod :( , but when she got to big for it, it was so tough parting with it..they grow up so fast :cryying: ...DA snake boy!!!

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
You should get your little tike one of those Simpson racing baby seats with the 5 point harnesses... :)

CY98Cobra

Established Member
I saw the title and was thinking "Cool something new to get/make", but I certainly don't want one of those soon:eek:

95cobby

Established Member
I was thinking the same thing, yay more stuff to spend my money on... So when you get on it does the little one hit their head on the back seat?? I definately don't want that mod for a few years down the road............ :shrug:

raven69david

Blown & Cammed
Established Member
Thanks guys. This mod is awesome. I just got it installed tonight at the hospital. She won't be using it for another week or so, but i thought i'd get it setup for when i do need it.

This is definetly NOT a free mod. :D As far as getting on it while she's in the car that will never happen :nono: so i won't be able to tell you if she's hit her head on it or not. The seat is big and will take her to about 3-4 years of age. It's a Britax Marathon and it's one of the best, if not THE best seat in the business.

Oh yeah, and it DOES have the 5 point harness. :coolman:

95cobby

Established Member
That is the coolest t-shirt! If I had gotten one when I was little it would of said Camaro :shrug:

95cobby

Established Member
goldmember said:
Omg im sry your dad drove a camaro, that must of caused extreme destress :lol:

Yeah he had 2 10second Camaro's and he worked for Ford Motor Company for 34 years.... wtf :shrug:

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
Got one in mine (sometimes). He outgrew it already (6 mos today). Had to get a booster seat-type thing. Those onsies are cool, theres another one poking fun at rice.

oh, and congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread