New JLT Radiator Support Cover for my 2003 SVT Cobra

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
I just picked up yet another great JLT product for my 2003 SVT Cobra Mustang ... its the new paint matched (DSG in my case) Radiator Support Cover!! This cover will also fit all 1999 to 2004 Mustangs :)

The quality of the product is excellent, the color matched perfect ... and very simple to install!! ... a great finishing product to cover this area; here's a few pics

Enjoy!! :)

20160926_180453.jpg

20160926_180509.jpg

20160926_180514.jpg

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Looks great! My stock one is a little worse for wear. I should replace it at some point.

Is it metal or plastic?

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
well shit, I was dead set against that thing from their pictures (too many angles and such, should have smoothed it out) but now seeing it paint matched instead of black Im having second thoughts.

Im lazy, whats it cost paint matched?

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
well shit, I was dead set against that thing from their pictures (too many angles and such, should have smoothed it out) but now seeing it paint matched instead of black Im having second thoughts.

Im lazy, whats it cost paint matched?

Paint matched is $319 .... perfect match :beer:

Massie02GT

Established Member
I've been going back and forth on this for quite a while now. I just can't decide if I like how it extends over the headlights or not. On the other hand, I don't think the factory one covers enough.

Yours looks fantastic, though! I might have to finally pull the trigger on that.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If it was just black, I agree that serious thought would be needed. But that paint-matching makes it look better than factory. Worth the money IMO. Tim, yours looks great! Really adds a nice finished touch to the front of the engine bay. :rockon:

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
any reason this wouldn't wok on a 96-98 car?

Looks good! Congrats on being the picture for JLT's website, too!

http://jlttruecoldair.com/ZenCart/i...fo&cPath=524_525_535_135_174&products_id=1028

Thanks...That's pretty cool ... thanks for sharing the link!! :)

If it was just black, I agree that serious thought would be needed. But that paint-matching makes it look better than factory. Worth the money IMO. Tim, yours looks great! Really adds a nice finished touch to the front of the engine bay. :rockon:

I agree Bob, paint matched looks perfect IMHO!! :beer:

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
I've been going back and forth on this for quite a while now. I just can't decide if I like how it extends over the headlights or not. On the other hand, I don't think the factory one covers enough.

Yours looks fantastic, though! I might have to finally pull the trigger on that.

You won't be disappointed :)

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Tim - does it stick out over the radiator mounting bracket? The elbow for my power pipe already hits that bracket as is.

Users who are viewing this thread