NEW Personal Best. VMPTVS/IRS/E85

93stang5.0

Established Member
We had great weather over the weekend and took the silversnake back out to the track. Last time it was out ran a best of 10.81@134 mph 1.7x 60ft. First pass off the trailer 10.45@136 mph 1.5x 60ft making it my new best with the current setup. "3.3/4lb lower" I think it has more left but need to push the irs a little more. I made two passes, the second being slower. 10.47@136 Quick Vid, Enjoy! :) Tuned by 04sleeper

http://youtu.be/N3cQs6DEg-o

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yep, another TVS rolling on down the track. Congratulations on the new personal best. Great launch and great shifts! :beer:

93stang5.0

Established Member
Congrats!! :)

Another TVS roooooolling! Congrats!

Yep, another TVS rolling on down the track. Congratulations on the new personal best. Great launch and great shifts! :beer:

You gentlemen have this TVS setup moving! Congrats.

Nice job man, love that TVS!

i want a TVS

Car moves out, impressive mph for your pulley set up!! Congrats on the PB
Thanks for the kind words fellas. The car is lots of fun!
Nice times as always, waiting for you to put that 3.0 pulley on lol
Thanks Cory and I have some of the parts but need a few more. Y'all guys running the stock sending fuel line on the 3.0 setup?
Congrats on your new PB!!
Definitely more to come!!
Yes Sir!!
Soon!!

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
We had great weather over the weekend and took the silversnake back out to the track. Last time it was out ran a best of 10.81@134 mph 1.7x 60ft. First pass off the trailer 10.45@136 mph 1.5x 60ft making it my new best with the current setup. "3.3/4lb lower" I think it has more left but need to push the irs a little more. I made two passes, the second being slower. 10.47@136 Quick Vid, Enjoy! :) Tuned by 04sleeper

http://youtu.be/N3cQs6DEg-o

Damn nice! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread