new pics of my bike *DUW*

Stylin97V6

Established Member
dont mind how dirty the bike is :( this was a spur of the moment shoot. my friend wanted to take some pics of my bike.

ill be doing another photoshoot soon, actually a few of them... with a few diff girls posing on it. so keep an eye out!

I will have full size pics soon when he sends them to me if anyone wants them.

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

Stylin97V6

Established Member
Sonik Blur said:
OMG! I want that bike! May I ask how much? In you don't want to answer, that's okay.

-Mike

I dont mind.. i payed too much.. but that helps others. I payed $10k OTD. Coulda got it for +/- a little around $9k if i had known what i was doing when i bought it.

Altho, in FL and in my area they cost more than some other places. Those bikes sell like hott cakes here, especially the black ones.. so they didnt wanna work on the price to much, altho i did talk them down about $600-700.

Now a days you can get my same bike, a black 06, for around $7k or so used. I just saw one sell on a kawi forum for $6500 with very low miles all stock, HELL of a deal. Only cause the 07's are about to come out.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Its a steering damper. its purpose is to save your ass :) say you hit a pothole or reflector while riding and the bars jab to the left or right, well that little puppy keeps those speed wobbles from getting out of hand. I have a Scotts rotary type on my honda nd i love it

Stylin97V6

Established Member
umclightning said:
DSC_0032.jpg

[

Nice bike what is the shock looking thing 4?

its a steering damper, kinda like a suspension for the steering in a way. prevents head shake and tank slapper. basically on hard acceleration in low gears , or bumpy roads, or when you bring the wheel of the ground and set it down to hard causing the wheel to shake, etc etc... whatever causes your stearing wheel to shake side to side (a little bit of shake is called head shake, and when your wheel goes lock to lock back and forth REALLY fast is a tank slapper.. which is SCARY AS ****!)...

.. it prevents all of that.

Last edited:

fatboy01

Gonzo
Established Member
Are those shorty levers? If so, how do you like them? I'm thinking about swapping to some Pazzo's, but haven't ever actually used them... so not sure if they'd be worth the cash. But I hear they give much better feel and are a lot smoother

OneFastSnake

Established Member
How do u like those tires? Im running the Duel Compound 2 pilot sport powers. Im in love with them on my honda. WHat size cc bike is that?

Stylin97V6

Established Member
fatboy01 said:
Are those shorty levers? If so, how do you like them? I'm thinking about swapping to some Pazzo's, but haven't ever actually used them... so not sure if they'd be worth the cash. But I hear they give much better feel and are a lot smoother

love them, would never go back to stock.

they are pazzo shortys. If you shift/brake with 2 fingers like i do, def get them. And if you dont, still get them and learn to.

OneFastSnake said:
How do u like those tires? Im running the Duel Compound 2 pilot sport powers. Im in love with them on my honda. WHat size cc bike is that?

well still the stock tire up front, and pilot power in rear.

they are good i guess, im not like "drag your knee" good on my bike yet, plus i live in FL with all straight roads... but i have no complaints so far.

636cc aka "the cheater bike" lol.

Last edited:

I'D WIN

Established Member
I thought so ... looks great though! I have seen dealers mod certain bikes to hike up the price and sale more of them.

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
damn you thats the bike ive been looking for! But all there is around me is Green and Blue ones for sale. I just went to my local dealer and he has 2 blue and 1 green for sale. 06's Brand new no miles, with full warranty for $7400. Thats a great price for a brand new 636 never ridden with factory warranty. But i just dont want anything but the black one.

Stylin97V6

Established Member
Smokey1226 said:
damn you thats the bike ive been looking for! But all there is around me is Green and Blue ones for sale. I just went to my local dealer and he has 2 blue and 1 green for sale. 06's Brand new no miles, with full warranty for $7400. Thats a great price for a brand new 636 never ridden with factory warranty. But i just dont want anything but the black one.

keep an eye out. you can get one for around $7k

keep an eye on www.kawiforums.com for sale board, ive seen a few for sale on there.

Users who are viewing this thread