New Product: Mickey Thompson 305/35/18 Shipping in 4 Days!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
New Product: Mickey Thompson 315/30/18 Shipping in 4 Days!!

OK Guys.. I made a mistake here. When I was told about these tires I had just assumed they were the 305/35/18's listed on MT's site as part number 3785R. I just found out after there was some confusion about the size that they are actually the 315/30/18's which go under part number 3784R.

Here's all the information on the 315's which are the ones we'll be receiving in 3 days. Thanks for your understanding. Jared

For all of those who have been waiting patiently we're proud to let you know that we've got 20 Mickey Thompson 315/30/18's in route to us and we'll be able to ship them to 10 lucky customers just in time for the holidays!.

They're being offered at $319.99 Shipped per tire and can be purchased through our website or over the phone. Unfortunately due to the availability and pricing we will not be able to offer the 5% lethal holiday coupon on these.

MIC-3785R_MED.jpg

http://www.lethalperformance.com/pages-productinfo/product-15857/mic-3784r-mickey-thompson-315-30-18-et-street-radial.html

For anyone that's unfamiliar with the Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial it's one of the best hooking drag radials available. The ET Street Radials first came out in smaller 17" sizes and then a newer style tread which was offered in a 315 and 295 tread size. The 18's were supposed to be out earlier but unfortunately they didn't become available until now.

Here's the specs on the 315/30/18's.
ET Street Radial
Optimized For Modern Sports Cars & Sport Compacts

Mickey Thompson's legendary race tire technology comes to the street with all-new ET Street Radial. Built using the latest in high tech radial construction techniques and years of drag racing experience and compound development, this D.O.T. approved street legal drag radial will get your car down the track in record time and drive you home with sure handling and an excellent ride.

* Soft Compound For Superior Traction On The Drag Strip
* Radial Construction for Excellent Ride Control on the Street
* Low Void, Directional Tread for Maximum Dry Traction
* Tubeless

Acceptable practice for rim width is tread width plus or minus 1''. CAUTION: It is not recommended that radial and non-radial tires be mixed on the same vehicle

Part #3784R†
Size P315/30R18

We look forward to assisting you. Thanks, Jared

Last edited:

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Hey Jared, so does this mean that there will be no 305/35/18 and it will only be offered in 315/18 from MT?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey Jared, so does this mean that there will be no 305/35/18 and it will only be offered in 315/18 from MT?

I believe we'll still are all of the sizes that Mt advertises on their site. However, I'm amazed that the 2 other 18 sizes which I can ship right now aren't even listed on their site. Go figure! Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
So these are the 315/18 correct Jared, cause I know the site has the 345 as the only one listed for sale.

The ones we have in stock are 315/30/18's. They aren't even listed on MT's site. The 305/35/18's and 345's you see on MT's site haven't even gone into production yet. We'll see those in the first Q of 08' though most likely in Feb sometime.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Jared

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
The ones we have in stock are 315/30/18's. They aren't even listed on MT's site. The 305/35/18's and 345's you see on MT's site haven't even gone into production yet. We'll see those in the first Q of 08' though most likely in Feb sometime.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Jared

Thanks Jared, I will be ordering these tomorrow. There is some still in stock and ready to ship correct? Along with a spec stage 3+ clutch, and new friction plate for my fidanza flywheel. You could throw in a decal, and I will show my support.:p

Last edited:

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Jared, I went ahead and ordered the spec stage 3+ and the friction plate for my flywheel. I am awaiting your response on the tires, and I will order them tomorrow if you have them in stock and ready to ship. Lethal FTW, and let me know about that window decal.:burnout:

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Jared, I went ahead and ordered the spec stage 3+ and the friction plate for my flywheel. I am awaiting your response on the tires, and I will order them tomorrow if you have them in stock and ready to ship. Lethal FTW, and let me know about that window decal.:burnout:

Thanks for the order on the clutch bro!

The Mickey Thompson 315/30/18 ET Street Radials are indeed in stock here with same day shipping guaranteed!

Here's the link.
http://www.lethalperformance.com/pages-productinfo/product-15863/mic-3784r-mickey-thompson-315-30-18-et-street-radial.html
MIC-3785R_MED.jpg

The 5% holiday discount will not apply to them as they're priced as low as we can go keeping in mind we've included free shipping.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks, Jared

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Thanks for the order on the clutch bro!

The Mickey Thompson 315/30/18 ET Street Radials are indeed in stock here with same day shipping guaranteed!

Here's the link.
http://www.lethalperformance.com/pages-productinfo/product-15863/mic-3784r-mickey-thompson-315-30-18-et-street-radial.html
MIC-3785R_MED.jpg

The 5% holiday discount will not apply to them as they're priced as low as we can go keeping in mind we've included free shipping.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks, Jared

Sweet Jared, I will put my order in now. These tires look to be very promising, have been waiting for MT to produce a ET street for 18's for awhile. Also do you guys carry any other apparel as of right now, such as a window decal. I wouldn't mind paying for one, if you have them.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Sweet Jared, I will put my order in now. These tires look to be very promising, have been waiting for MT to produce a ET street for 18's for awhile. Also do you guys carry any other apparel as of right now, such as a window decal. I wouldn't mind paying for one, if you have them.

What size shirt are you and what color windshield banner?
Brushed Alum or White?

It's on the house! Thanks, Jared

:beer:

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
What size wheel will you be mounting these tires on LTHL?

Let us know how you like them. I am looking at some 18 inch wheels and might try out this new tire

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
What size shirt are you and what color windshield banner?
Brushed Alum or White?

It's on the house! Thanks, Jared

Awesome Jared!, I will take a small and white decal. I don't know how brushed aluminum will look with a black car, so I will play it safe with white.:rockon:

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
What size wheel will you be mounting these tires on LTHL?

Let us know how you like them. I am looking at some 18 inch wheels and might try out this new tire

They will be going on 18x10 rims, I have 315 bfg's on there currently which everyone knows BFG's run big, so the 315 from MT cant be any bigger then these are. I will let everyone know what I think of them, they look to be very promising. MT does not put out average or crappy products, so I am sure they will hook damn good.

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
They will be going on 18x10 rims, I have 315 bfg's on there currently which everyone knows BFG's run big, so the 315 from MT cant be any bigger then these are. I will let everyone know what I think of them, they look to be very promising. MT does not put out average or crappy products, so I am sure they will hook damn good.

Do you have any pictures of your current BFG 315s on the 10 inch rim?

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Placed the order Jared. Anyone interested in these tires, I will let you know how they work out. And thanks again in advance Jared for the shirt and window decal, I will let ya know once I receive everything and send ya some new pictures in of my car for the customer gallery. LETHAL FTW, love ya guys in a non gay way.:lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread