New R owner

fastfordfan1

Old
Established Member
Hey all!

New 95 R owner here!

I am the guy that bought the Rosie's diner car from John McMahon and I am SOOO glad I did. A 95 R has been my dream for years and this car really fits the bill! So much great history with the car and I have all documents and pictures along with the car. I will be on here a lot more!

P1020158.jpg

P1020156.jpg

Roger Davis

RSD
Established Member
I remember that car when SDW was driving it. (much faster than McMahon) throw that thing sideways into the corners at the Glen, smoke billowing off the tires as that monster searched for traction.

I could go on and on about the driving exploits of SDW in his many Mustangs but he really out did himself in the "R".

Did I ever tell about the time he....and the engine went.....or the time........

NFN but if that car had A/C it might be in my garage or it might still be in JM's garage.

Good luck with the purchase, you could not have bought from anybody who takes better care of his cars than John

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
I am the guy that bought the Rosie's diner car from Johnny Mac and I am SOOO glad I did.
Congratulations. You are now in my unofficial data base. ;-)

What are your plans for the car?

NFN but if that car had A/C it might be in my garage or it might still be in JM's garage.
:-D

And what race car ever had A/C? :shrug:

Is Club Cranky losing its edge with old age? ;-)

...you could not have bought from anybody who takes better care of his cars than John.
I agree.

Last edited:

brianz426

Established Member
Congrats, as others have said, you did get a great car. I saw it at SVT Superfest/SAAC36. Enjoy!

SDW Racing

Established Member
This worked out very well for The Rosie car.....it went to a deserving home where the new owner, Steve, plans to track it on occasion...as it was meant to be. I was looking for someone to finish the restoration and use the car as it was planned for...Steve is that man!

Steve, all the best....funny, I am missing the car in my garage when I walk out there....take care of her and throttle her well! :banana:

John

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Welcome to the forum and SWEET car you purchased.

I had wanted it, as many others did, but didn't have the space to make it work. Great history with that car as well.

What is the story on the drag car?

Enjoy tracking it.

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread