New Raptor in stock!

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
There's absolutely nothing wrong with the 5.4 and there's plenty of aftermarket for it to make the owners happy if they want more.

So I guess theres nothing wrong with the v-6 mustang either. I mean, it can get the job done and if you're not happy there's always the aftermarket? :shrug:

Sorry, but a 6000lb truck with only 300hp is not impressive in my book. Wake me up when the 6.2 is released. :sleeping:

61mmstang94

Established Member
So I guess theres nothing wrong with the v-6 mustang either. I mean, it can get the job done and if you're not happy there's always the aftermarket? :shrug:

Sorry, but a 6000lb truck with only 300hp is not impressive in my book. Wake me up when the 6.2 is released. :sleeping:

To answer your retarded question, yes. The V6 in the mustangs is just fine because they were created to be a daily driver with the looks of a performance car but for the person who doesn't care for the extra power the V8 offers. So it does work fine for its intended purpose. Just like the 5.4 in the Raptor does fine for its intended purpose by offering an incredible off-road application that crushes any other production truck with a warranty EVER.

The amount of stupid in every one of your posts amazes me. You're obviously not going to understand anything so I'll just agree with you to make you happy.

Last edited:

TuksonMike

Established Member

Base 5.4L Raptor - $38,000 - 310 BHP
Ford Racing supercharged 5.4L Raptor - $45,000 - 500 BHP
6.2L Raptor - $43,000 est. - 400 BHP

Get a supercharged 5.4L raptor :rockon:

homer302

Banned
He said the back of an SVT...Back....on the back.

I don't see an SVT logo on the back...yes the back of the GT500.

The wheels yes...but not the back.

Good lord, either you guys are best uhh ""buds" as it were or you have no life. Does he need you to take up for him? Did you really go find a picture and host it somewhere JUST to try to prove a complete stranger wrong on the internet? REALLY? REALLY???????????? :bored:
And everyone (everyone but you I Guess) knows he meant on the car, nobody would post that meaning only on the back of. :poke:

Geeshh

Ezbok58a

Everybody needs a Blimp!
Established Member
LOL at this thread and the arguments over a truck I'm sure those that are bitching about it were never going to buy it in the first place... Fantastic...

That said I really, REALLY would like to have a Raptor, in Orange...with graphics, and the 6.2l V8...

And then never take it off roading...(I'm kidding...I'll try to take if off road when I can :) )

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Very cool truck. I am sure Ford will have no trouble selling them. The 5.4 is just ****ing weaksauce though. Truck that big needs the 6.2.

A*aron

Established Member
I got to go see an orange one in person today. The truck is silly sweet. The only thing I don't like is the side scoops with SVT carved into them. They look a little cheap. Other than that it was everything I hoped for and more. oh yes and it was fully loaded at 47k

Users who are viewing this thread