New Srt-8

MATT SS

OK OK I know this is a ford forum but i just wanted to say that me and my father just bought a 2005 SRT-8. It's black and we are waiting for its arrival. I cant wait to drive it!!!!!!! :rockon: I will post pictures as soon as I can.

Captain Steve

Established Member
It's the full sized car that resembles the result of a Bently mating with a pile of dog doo.

But it has a Hemi.. so ok.

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Is there anything these days that does NOT have a hemi in it? I swear that has to be the most played out marketing tool used to date. :smmon:

btw: Congrats on the new car :beer:

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Chris_H said:
Is there anything these days that does NOT have a hemi in it? I swear that has to be the most played out marketing tool used to date. :smmon:

btw: Congrats on the new car :beer:

Great marketing campaign, take one old pushrod motor, bore it out, make it an almost-hemi, and stick it in every car and truck they have. :thumbsup: The 300 is nice, but the rest of DCX's stuff(dodge trucks in particular) are nothing but tin-turds.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Those cars look pretty sweet to me....could be a wee bit (just a wee bit) more aerodynamic though :).

03CobraBro

Established Member
JaysGreenLX said:
What do you mean which one?
The only SRT8 is the 300C

Let us know how the thing moves.

Thought maybe he ment an SRT-8 Charger or something, sounded like his dad was on a list. My mistake.

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
what is the power to weight ratio? Most modern vehicles have a hemi, at least I know Ford had one in their vehicles for a long time (actually like Dodge a semi hemi) On the other hand did get to test drive one, many options but at 38k :uh oh: very nice car though. leagues ahead of the Durango :D

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
Bowtie092 said:
There are also lists for the SRT-8, unfortunatly we had to pay 2 grand over sticker. :mj:
:lol: *ouch, I see a continuing trend. but luckily I get a suppliers discount :beer: according to the salesmen it 1% below invoice. Enjoy a fine automobile :beer:

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
chunkysoup said:
:lol: *ouch, I see a continuing trend. but luckily I get a suppliers discount :beer: according to the salesmen it 1% below invoice. Enjoy a fine automobile :beer:

Its actually been a trend since the auto was invented :thumbsup:

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
KevinB120 said:
Its actually been a trend since the auto was invented :thumbsup:
:lol: yeah, but luckily not all vehicles get the prestige of being marked up.

chunkysoup said:
what is the power to weight ratio? Most modern vehicles have a hemi, at least I know Ford had one in their vehicles for a long time (actually like Dodge a semi hemi) On the other hand did get to test drive one, many options but at 38k :uh oh: very nice car though. leagues ahead of the Durango :D

Bitch. :fart:

Users who are viewing this thread