New Steeda vs new Kenny B springs

kencobra

Face Down In Cabo
Established Member
FYI just got off the phone with Jason at Steeda and Rich at Kenny Brown. Both companies new springs for the Cobra lower by 1.25".
The Steeda's are the same part # for both coupe and vert. KB springs are different for both coupe and vert. The KB springs do not settle after installation per Rich. I did not ask Steeda if theirs settle or not.
Has anyone installed either of these springs ? If so, is the info above correct , what do you think of your choice and any pics. :)

MTI LS1

I have the Steedas on right now and really like them. If your going for a slammed look then the Steedas are not the ones you want. Some people say that the back sits a little high with the Steedas, but I think that it makes the car look agressive and its not really that noticebale. Overall, good product. I'm happy with them. You may want to do H&R in the back and Steeda up front. Thats what I'm gonna do once I move to Dallas in the fall.

kencobra

Face Down In Cabo
Established Member
BigZach,
Do you have the new Steedas they just came out with this year or the old ones?

FKing1

Established Member
I have the old Steedas. Steeda rep. quoted a 1-1/4 to 1-1/2" drop for the rear, Drop was ZERO! They have little credibility with me. Would like to see someones install before believing them for the new ones.
Fred K.

Users who are viewing this thread