new to the terminator world

TOPLESS_SVT

Established Member
hello all, very happy to have recently purchased an 04 silver vert svt,

after searching high and low i finally found one completely stock and 9.5 condition

although silver wasnt my first choice, its still a sharp looking car.

coming from a 88 gt 5.0, id have to say these this car is a welcomed improvement

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Going from a fox to a terminator is a massive jump. Congrats and welcome! You probably won't be looking back. :coolman:

TOPLESS_SVT

Established Member
after doing some reading the plans are:
flowmaster stainless cat back, not a loud exhaust guy bang for the buck well priced and opens the exhaust up
JLT intake: havent narrowed it down to CAI vs under hood, it rains alot in vancouver so have to keep that in mind
and tuner, to change the fan temp.

ive purchased the rear diff poly mounts to replace factory, the car has alot of wheel hop, so ive been staying off the throttle.
INNOVATE motorsports wide band A/F gauge to make sure its staying rich while under boost.
pulley in near future, with a idler/tensioner to keep the belt tight under boost

im working on pictures im not quite sure how to load them on the internet

and any opinions are welcome

the plan is to make the car fun and reliable, stay a conservative 450-490 hp

TOPLESS_SVT

Established Member
NXFgJ0.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice looking Terminator, and congratulations. I'm sure you're going to really enjoy it. You said you're new to the Terminator world. You should browse through my Terminator FAQs. Lots of good info there specific to the 2003-2004 Cobra.

Last edited:

TOPLESS_SVT

Established Member
thank you for the welcomes, i have spent the last week or two scowering the internet learning as much as i can about these cars

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very smart to learn as much as you can about the '03-'04 Cobra early on. The knowledge you gain will help you choose the right mods depending on your goals and budget.

Franco

Established Member
Subframes connectors ASAP. Just did it on my vert. Wondered why I waited so long. Good luck. Sweet ride

Users who are viewing this thread