ZchevD-10 said:
What is wrong with kids nowadays...? :bash:
ff11111ns9.jpg

ff111111xo7.jpg
Oh man, now we've got one of those Italianese cars! :kaboom:

2dRed

Established Member
WireEater said:
If I ever see that thing (I live in Virginia) I promise you all I will either, Run it off the road, crash into it or burn it.
+1
You're HIRED!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's got to be the worse "Corvette" I have ever seen. Why in God's name would anyone take a perfectly nice late model Vette and ruin it like that. I just don't get it. I can understand someone making a Cobra 'R' clone out of a GT, but this is.............a nightmare! :eek: :uh oh: :rollseyes :cryying: :rolleyes: :??: :nonono:

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
03_SVT_Freak said:
i like it....in the sense that its a symbol of how people with lots of money are ignorant and have no sense of judgement and taste

Ya know, ill be the first guy to say its ****ing ridiculous and the guy should be shot. However, we're all missing the genius of the idea. Some guys, not car guys, but some like to buy stuff to show it as a status symbol... and use it to try and pick up chicks. That c6 cost next to nothing compared to a ferarri. It looks fairly exotic, no dumb ass girl that doesnt know anything about cars is gonna call him out and say its a vette.

I bet 95% of the people in this world would look at it and say its a ferarri. Hell I know my mother/sisters would.

BlueSS

czwalga00gt said:
Ya know, ill be the first guy to say its ****ing ridiculous and the guy should be shot. However, we're all missing the genius of the idea. Some guys, not car guys, but some like to buy stuff to show it as a status symbol... and use it to try and pick up chicks. That c6 cost next to nothing compared to a ferarri. It looks fairly exotic, no dumb ass girl that doesnt know anything about cars is gonna call him out and say its a vette.

I bet 95% of the people in this world would look at it and say its a ferarri. Hell I know my mother/sisters would.
As long as he can pick up hot chicks in it, justifies him disgracing an american icon :loser: :nono:

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
KissMySVT said:
As long as he can pick up hot chicks in it, justifies him disgracing an american icon :loser: :nono:

I'm in no way condoning it... just saying 95% of the people would actually think its a ferarri, its not like you could get a taurus and do the same thing.

Wintermute

Banned
Blah. You guys know the Daytona Spyder from the original Miami Vice series was actually a corvette conversion ?

miami-vice-car-b.jpg

Last edited:

Nick85

Banned
Yes and I believe there was an agreement with Ferrari that the car would be destroyed when the show was finished (no joke)

Users who are viewing this thread