NEW!! Water Inlet / Outlet fittings for ALL DOHC heads

shurur

Established Member
Since someone ask, I figured I would share how I routed my coolant system... these aren't the beautiful pieces that MMR has for sale, but something I made instead..but you get the picture.

I have two welded in inlets on the radiator
one big welded out inlet and it connects to the AN bung welded unto the oil cooler.

Works great!

Hey Please start a new thread so MMR doesn't get torqued...or please PM me with the fixtures you used to make the connection out of the heads.!!!

I'd appreciate the Hell out of it.

I'm looking at using freeze plugs..as I don't have the experience to know what some of the fixtures I was looking for were even called in the first place.

I see the bushing/reducer..but want to know what the piece is called going into the front of the heads is..

THANKS..from all us poor mustang owners.

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Hey Please start a new thread so MMR doesn't get torqued...or please PM me with the fixtures you used to make the connection out of the heads.!!!

I'd appreciate the Hell out of it.

I'm looking at using freeze plugs..as I don't have the experience to know what some of the fixtures I was looking for were even called in the first place.

I see the bushing/reducer..but want to know what the piece is called going into the front of the heads is..

THANKS..from all us poor mustang owners.

Your best bet really is going with these pieces that MMR offer, coming from someone that has gone through this.

For what they are and the price of everything else to convert to braided/AN fittings..they are a great deal.

shurur

Established Member
Your best bet really is going with these pieces that MMR offer, coming from someone that has gone through this.

For what they are and the price of everything else to convert to braided/AN fittings..they are a great deal.

I was just interested in the o-ring part..guess me and my poor down-sized brothers are going to have to be happy using modified freeze plugs..and the condescending looks from our richer friends.

Thanks anyway.

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
Ok, help me out here, I'm pretty slow at this head cooling thing. So can I just get two of these fittings and connect them with a braided hose w/ AN fittings or do I need to run each fitting to my radiator?

A simple schematic would go a LONG way here.

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
. So can I just get two of these fittings and connect them with a braided hose w/ AN fittings

exactly :beer: (the fittings are available as pairs or individual, we will have complete kits on the website this week), they are available for purchase over the phone now :beer:

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
I have my 03 Cobra motor apart right now. Can someone please post up a schematic on how these could best be utilized? I have no problem getting bungs welded in my crossover tube, if necessary.

Last edited:

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Here is a recent picture a customer sent us, one of many ways to do it:

IMAG0941.jpg

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
Thanks. Could I just get two bungs welded in my coolant cross-over pipe and connect them directly that way?

Saudi

Newbie to Ford
Established Member
would this be a good replacement for my crossover pipe? mine is in rough shape, as i just bought the car from the east coast

Users who are viewing this thread