Newb From Houston, Tx

SC_SnakeBite

Bumblebeetunez
Established Member
Good morning everyone!
I've owned my Cobra for about 6 years now and I just recently found this website. Glad Im not the only Cobra enthusiast around here!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance! What color is your Cobra? Can't really tell by the photo. Looks nice. :)

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
All day long ...

All day long I've been feeling like I'm forgetting something. I guess if the planet starts spiraling into the sun, we'll know it was important.

Oh well. Quiz:

Say the speed of light suddenly increases by an order of magnitude. What is the first thing you would notice? Yes, it's something real, something everyone would notice, no matter what they are doing.

Sick03Vert

Banned
All day long I've been feeling like I'm forgetting something. I guess if the planet starts spiraling into the sun, we'll know it was important.

Oh well. Quiz:

Say the speed of light suddenly increases by an order of magnitude. What is the first thing you would notice? Yes, it's something real, something everyone would notice, no matter what they are doing.

LOL odd spot for a quiz post. :D

I would say if the speed of light increases, things would gain mass so they would be heavier. Of course, things would also be moving at an accelerated rate. At least, I think. :beer:

SC_SnakeBite

Bumblebeetunez
Established Member
Thanks guys!
Damn do I feel welcomed!
I just graduated...I dont want to think anymore...
Color of the car is a DSG.
I'll be sure to post better pics of the car.

Users who are viewing this thread