Newbie from Afghan

Hostlntent

Established Member
No not literally lol, I'm currently deployed. I just recently picked up a daily driven 03 Cobra with nothing more than an SCT Tune, "I'ts been verified with all tell tale signs" now I plan on transforming her into my very own summer driven only tempermental b!^($. I've been into stangs growing up but this is my first Cobra so I have been learning alot in reading these forums and doing my research.
I dont have any images to share with everyone but hopefully will soon. Looking forward to sharing and learning many experiences with everyone here. :)

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to the site, Eddie. You're going to have a lot of mod options to consider if you plan on making your '03 Cobra a hotter ride. If you haven't yet browsed through my Terminator FAQs, I recommend that you do. They're a sticky on this forum as well. Terminator FAQs

Thanks for your service to our country, too! And, be safe my friend! :thumbsup:

ctgreddy

Established Member
welcome, you're going to absolutely love the cobra, I sure love mine. Also, thanks for your service!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Welcome to the site now go read the rules, stay out of smackdown and quit circumventing the obscenity filter, you can spell bitch out and not break the rules

No not literally lol, I'm currently deployed. I just recently picked up a daily driven 03 Cobra with nothing more than an SCT Tune, "I'ts been verified with all tell tale signs" now I plan on transforming her into my very own summer driven only termpermental b!^($%. I've been into stangs growing up but this is my first Cobra so I have been learning alot in reading these forums and doing my research.
I dont have any images to share with everyone but hopefully will soon. Looking forward to sharing and learning many experiences with everyone here. :)

cobrkilrl

Established Member
Welcome to the site. This place has more knowledge concerning Mustangs than the Ford company itself. These guy's and gal's can help you build whatever it is you want out of your Cobra. Just remember opinions are like ass holes everybody has one you just have to pick the one that's right for you. Keep your head down and your weapon loaded. Thank You for your service from an old retired military troop.

Users who are viewing this thread