Next Mods (Talk me out of them) Boss mani and offroad X

stags

Established Member
Hey gents,

So I have finally gotten my car where I want it in almost every department. Now that the suspension puts power down so well I find myself wanting more.

I also just decided to quit smoking and decided if I can kick the bad stuff for a few months I will reward myself with mods... only the best incentive ever.

So my plan will be to do an AED tune, boss mani, and lethal offroad X.

Anyone have any thoughts on this setup?

My logic for the offroad is pretty simple- I have a really strong network in Cali, and if I ever had to move there and pass emissions with longtubes I would be screwed. So why bother with longtubes when I could just do offroad X and swap midpipes come emissions time? I'm not a glutton for punishment so my desire to swap longtubes is low.

As far as boss, would work well if I wanted a future centri blower, keep cost down vs CJ, and provide a wider RPM range for my 3.73 gears to romp through.

All wisdom apprecciated

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
The best bang for the buck is O/R X, tune and light weight one piece DS. Your car will roll out good, its night and day from catted factory hpipe and factory tune. I wouldn't spend money on other NA boltons and don't sweat the headers, having installed a set of ARH headers on good buddies 14...they just aren't worth it and infact we are pulling them off this weekend to start his TT build.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread