Nightmare Motorsports "Stealth Nozzle".....round 2

O4COBRA

Established Member
I'll be the first to admit, I don't know much about nitrous. But this pic is baddass, and looks like it would work great!! Good luck with everything!!

2evamti.jpg

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
holy titties!!!! that is awesome!
good luck with the new product. it looks revolutionary

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
man, that is just sick! i mean, that's totally one of those "well no shit!" ideas, lol. you gotta send this thing off to hotrod mag, MM&FF, all those mang, you'll make a HUGE splash with those guys! seeing that makes me want to get ahold of a fox and shove a nintrous fed big bore screamer windsor in it.

loving the site too, very clean and great graphics! looking forward to more sniper too!

Last edited:

NITMARE

Established Member
now THATS cool as shit!

as a designer i cant see a flaw in the system! just curious...

how high do you think you can actually hit it with?

Thanks, so far testing has been shown to work up to 250 hp. Getting the jetting and mix dialed in has been a challenge and while we're not quite there yet we're getting close. Being a single stage system going beyond 250 isn't likely to be in too much demand.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Looks great cant wait to a finished "on the shelf" product. Man wish someone would have thought of this when i was street racing YEARS ago lol. Looking forward to track/dyno numbers.

Kellyo77

keep calm and chive on!
Established Member
That is a really cool idea and seems to work well. Simple and to the point.

My question is: What class will this be legal in?

It won't be legal in a single fogger type class because it isn't individual nozzles. It would be looked at as a plate system, because of it's centralized distribution.

It won't be legal in a single stage plate class because it isn't mounted like a plate is, under the carburetor and it has fogger type distribution. And I'm sure if it were to pass tech, when whomever is running this starts strolling everyone, it would be contested.

I am not in any way trying to piss in your Cheerios. I am very impressed and intrigued by this design.
Just wanna make sure you have looked into the class legality of the Stealth.
If you wanna PM or email me so we don't clog up the thread, by all means do so. I'd love to hear more about it. Nitrous is my business. We do this for a living. If I can help you further your product, I'm more than happy to.

[email protected]

NITMARE

Established Member
That is a really cool idea and seems to work well. Simple and to the point.

My question is: What class will this be legal in?

It won't be legal in a single fogger type class because it isn't individual nozzles. It would be looked at as a plate system, because of it's centralized distribution.

It won't be legal in a single stage plate class because it isn't mounted like a plate is, under the carburetor and it has fogger type distribution. And I'm sure if it were to pass tech, when whomever is running this starts strolling everyone, it would be contested.

I am not in any way trying to piss in your Cheerios. I am very impressed and intrigued by this design.
Just wanna make sure you have looked into the class legality of the Stealth.
If you wanna PM or email me so we don't clog up the thread, by all means do so. I'd love to hear more about it. Nitrous is my business. We do this for a living. If I can help you further your product, I'm more than happy to.

[email protected]

Hey man, no worries. Didn't take anything as offensive. Basically you are correct...what rules will it fit in to?? We don't know yet. It could very well be a system that has to be written into the rules in some manner. I imagine it will all depend on track testing. If this system (for whatever reason) seems to respond exceptionally better then what the rules allow then I'm sure it will be heavily contested. Until then we just don't know. The cars we are about to run the system on have ZERO nitrous rules so we haven't had to cross the bridge yet.

I will definitely contact you in regards to some issues with development. :beer:

Kellyo77

keep calm and chive on!
Established Member
Hey man, no worries. Didn't take anything as offensive. Basically you are correct...what rules will it fit in to?? We don't know yet. It could very well be a system that has to be written into the rules in some manner. I imagine it will all depend on track testing. If this system (for whatever reason) seems to respond exceptionally better then what the rules allow then I'm sure it will be heavily contested. Until then we just don't know. The cars we are about to run the system on have ZERO nitrous rules so we haven't had to cross the bridge yet.

I will definitely contact you in regards to some issues with development. :beer:

That is the perfect class then. And feel free to get in touch any time. :beer:

BTW, I have been following the Cobra build on TurboMustangs/Turbo Forums since the start. So much innovation in that project, it's astounding.

Last edited:

NITMARE

Established Member
I'll take you up on that!

Also, as a side note. Only since I have gotten so many emails today will I address it. The Y-block pictured is NOT the one that gets used with the system. That's simply a standard Y-block being used for the purpose of showing how the system is jetted. We have machined our own mix block in house but until the final reveal we are keeping some things to ourselves to stay on the safe side. :beer:

Future 5.0

Established Member
This piece is purely badass! What has my brain burning is the thought of runnning this as a chemical intercooler. Stealth device (via meth use) on a centrifugal windsor setup on a (Super) Victor (Jr) intake would be awesome. So clean, simple, and possibly ready for preorder:rockon:

NITMARE

Established Member
Things are going great with the system!

We are in the never ending process of patent paper work for the time being. We expect to have the system readily available for purchase by summer of this year though!

Users who are viewing this thread