Nitto Invo wet traction???

force feed

Established Member
So I finally bought my first terminator this past weekend in IL. Now tomorrow I gotta make the trip to Texas to drop it off. The car has a set of Nitto invo's othis and i was wanting to know how these perform in the rain. I've never had these before and dont wanna be in for any surprises if I get cought in the rain on the way home. Thx for any info

Aceswild 02

Established Member
They are very good in the rain. I had a set on my GT and on the Cobra, when I DDed it.

Never had an issue driving in the rain. I wouldnt dare drive the Cobra in the rain now, with th MT's on it.

Edit: In fact, I drove the car 600+ miles in the rain the day I bought it. Stormed teh whole ride home.

Last edited:

force feed

Established Member
They are very good in the rain. I had a set on my GT and on the Cobra, when I DDed it.

Never had an issue driving in the rain. I wouldnt dare drive the Cobra in the rain now, with th MT's on it.

Edit: In fact, I drove the car 600+ miles in the rain the day I bought it. Stormed teh whole ride home.

Sweet. Thx for the info

hyelife2

Established Member

+1
FWIW I also DD my car with Invos in the rain and never had issues

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
I have the Motivo's on mine, which I believe are similar to the Invo's but a bit lower on thier food chain. No problems in the rain.

force feed

Established Member
Glad i had posted this thread cuz i got cought in the rain on the way back to texas and felt good knowing i was ok.

Users who are viewing this thread