No Fedor To UFC

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I think the longer this goes on the worse Fedor & Co. look. it shows that its NOT about competition but about the money. I mean, a guy needs to get paid, but assume Dana is remotely accurate in what they offered its probably the best deal the UFC has ever made. If he does NOT go to the UFC who the hell is he going to fight?

TripleBlackVert

Meh whatever!
Established Member
I could tell you whats gonna happen. He will fight in the UFC and he will lose. Not saying he's not better than UFC fighters but he will have a huge contract and then blow it. Watch and see! I hope he finds his way in and does great cause he is one of the gretest fighters in the world if not the best.

JMD0346

Established Member
Dana's so full of it though. If he didnt think Fedor was worth it why offer him "everything"?

Whats funny is White says he doesnt even want to talk about Fedor or deal with him but... If Fedor calls with a deal he's ready to do it. LOL

That said. One could make the case that Fedors "Handlers" are out for the money and could be over playing their hand. Especially if it does happen and Fedor loses.

canibus

Established Member
sorry dana, The best in the world is not in the UFC. I definetly see fedors management over pushing the perks. can't blame them considering It's the most saught after contract in the history of mma. IMHO, They should take what dana offered. Go into the UFC, run through it and retire. At that point, fedor will have nothing else to prove.

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
**** Fedor and his "team"!

If you say you're the best, you fight the best. Arlovski made more money then Fedor did when they fought, so it can't REALLY be about money. I'd bet my left nut that Dana offered him a shit-ton of money.....but his management wants the UFC to co-promote M1 Global...for real. That would be like BMW, co-promoting Daewoo! C'mon.....M1 wants to ride the UFC's coat tails and use Fedor as a bargaining tool, and Dana is man enough to say **** off! If Fedor is the Best, he'd fight the best...which is the UFC.

Bottom line is that Vadim Finkelstein ****ed EVERYTHING up. Fedor can go fight twice a year against no-namers or freaks....he and his "team" are afraid of a real challenge. I back Dana 110%!!!

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
As a Fedor fan, I'll honestly say, I now could careless. Dana White is right. If Fedor isn't willing to come fight the best for more money than any other fighter then **** him and who cares. I would love to see Fedor run through the HW division of UFC. Dana White does not need to give up half of his company for Fedor who will be a has been in four or five years. Dana White was willing to give Fedor everything but his company and there is no reason Fedor shouldn't have stepped in the cage against Lesnar. **** Fedor until he fights the best.

01GTvert

Established Member
As a Fedor fan, I'll honestly say, I now could careless. Dana White is right. If Fedor isn't willing to come fight the best for more money than any other fighter then **** him and who cares. I would love to see Fedor run through the HW division of UFC. Dana White does not need to give up half of his company for Fedor who will be a has been in four or five years. Dana White was willing to give Fedor everything but his company and there is no reason Fedor shouldn't have stepped in the cage against Lesnar. **** Fedor until he fights the best.

well said.:beer:

Mayo5

Established Member
It's business 101. Dana White is a horrible business man, and Fedor's team is horrible at negotiations.

I do love the comment about how Dana "showed" him respect. LOLOL. For the past year plus, he has been saying **** Fedor, he sucks, he a stats padder, he's not the best and no where near it. **** him and his whole crew.

UFC PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET RID OF DANA WHITE. He has done his job marketing MMA to tools.

Last edited:

alaskablkmach

Established Member
It's business 101. Dana White is a horrible business man, and Fedor's team is horrible at negotiations.

I do love the comment about how Dana "showed" him respect. LOLOL. For the past year plus, he has been saying **** Fedor, he sucks, he a stats padder, he's not the best and no where near it. **** him and his whole crew.

UFC PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET RID OF DANA WHITE. He has done his job marketing MMA to tools.

This could be the worst post I have seen this year. What business school did you go to? Let me guess you would give him everything he wanted? Then when he fails you are left with nothing like affliction and the rest of the crowd who tried and failed. Get ****ing real guy!!

Users who are viewing this thread