No Radio Signals

Vilocty

Established Member
My car stereo stopped receiving radio signals, so I took the car back to the place where the stereo was installed and they checked the receiver and said it was fine.
They said the issue is with the car's antenna....has anyone else experienced this issue with their Cobra?

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
Just get a new antenna. They can't be that much. If it is not that, it has to be the antenna plug in the back of your stereo. Did u have any problems with the radio reception before your new stereo.

Vilocty

Established Member
Yeah, I checked to see if it was unplugged at the head unit, unless it came unplugged at the Antenna... and it didn't fade out, it just stopped getting radio signals all of a sudden...

Cool, thanks for the responses, sounds like an issue particular to mine.

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
see if it plays CDs...I had mine cutout once for two days...then it came back on...I think its a short somewhere...

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
An antenna does not go bad...it is a metal rod. If thed antenna is plugged into the back of the receiver then it is the receiver that is bad. Quickly hook your stock receiver back up and see if it gets a signal. If it does then take it to the installation center and get them to replace or fix your aftermarket unit.

Users who are viewing this thread