Noob on the Termi side.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Thanks.

LMAO Sorry. Why will Cap'n Jimmy make me walk the plank?

Or worse....spank me with his Whipple?

;-)

No.. :nonono:

I have COMPLETELY GIVEN UP ALL HOPE!

However I do still can't help but roll my eyes:rollseyes

and occasionally still post one of these.
double-facepalm.jpg

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Can we get a better shot of that fender? also any info on it? I think i kind of like it for now.

For looks I assume...
To be functional, which fender vents certainly can be, you would want them tucked up close to the rear portion of the flare in a low pressure zone, and without the NACA ducts drawing air IN.:nonono:

Kinda like these...

wide_fenders2_small.jpg

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Last edited:

89slowgt331

Established Member
I gotta say i have never heard the words "Mr.Body kit" and "good fitment" in the same sentence. The car looks good though enjoy it OP.

earico

Established Member
So work finally slowed down so I could spend a little more time with the car.

Put some NT05s out back.

Fixed the leaking rear. It was about 10oz low on fluid. The bolts were just loose. Weird thing is that all the bolts at the IRS brace were tight. It was just the stock bolts that weren't in the brace that were loose.

The previous owner told me there was a security chip in the car and showed it to me. He didn't know much about it. I traced the wires to a box. Ran the FFC id on it and it's Lojack. I keep finding stuff on this car. It's like Christmas.

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
Wow.....usually LoJack is better at hiding those gizmo's, lol. Call Lojack with your VIN and let them know you have the car. That way if it's stolen after you report it they'll be able to activate it when the police call them.

I remember seeing that car on Ebay, I would never have been able to head out there to look first, way too far from me, but it looks like you got a good buy!

I second that you should definatley get it to a dyno or something to have the a/f checked before you really play with it much. It looks like whoever originally built it put some decent quality parts into it, so it probably had a handheld tuner that got lost in the title tranfers.....:thumbsup:

earico

Established Member
Wow.....usually LoJack is better at hiding those gizmo's, lol. Call Lojack with your VIN and let them know you have the car. That way if it's stolen after you report it they'll be able to activate it when the police call them.

I remember seeing that car on Ebay, I would never have been able to head out there to look first, way too far from me, but it looks like you got a good buy!

I second that you should definatley get it to a dyno or something to have the a/f checked before you really play with it much. It looks like whoever originally built it put some decent quality parts into it, so it probably had a handheld tuner that got lost in the title tranfers.....:thumbsup:

Yeah I haven't done any long pulls in it. I am going to the dyno soon. Tomorrow I hope to pull the ECU and see what chip is in it. The guy gave me a Diablo Tuner with the car but he said that wasn't the chip that was in it. He could remember what was in the ECU now.

EvilBlack

04 Sickness
Established Member
I bet there are some kids on a mustang forum somewhere with a GT or V6 that would love to pay you good cash for those fiberglass fenders....

earico

Established Member
Well the parts scavenger hunt continues. Washed the engine today and discovered it has a Fluidyne radiator already. Man this guy really didn't know what he had.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Seems like the car was put together pretty well (aside from the fenders/side skirts). If I was you I would for sure put them back to stock. However its your car, and it seems like you got a pretty nice one at a good price! Congrats man!

Users who are viewing this thread