TK-421
Established Member
IMG_9706.jpeg

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
EXACTLY

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
That guy seriously gives me the creeps, like the hair on the back of my neck stands up kinda creepy.. I would not be surprised in the least if it turned out he was the anti-christ.. I recall going to my ex wifes place to pick up our daughters for the weekend. This bitch had his book on the table. I just started laughing and gave her shit for it… yeah that’s the kinda bitch I had to live with for years. She was always buying into this stuff, self help crap etc…

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
That guy seriously gives me the creeps, like the hair on the back of my neck stands up kinda creepy.. I would not be surprised in the least if it turned out he was the anti-christ.. I recall going to my ex wifes place to pick up our daughters for the weekend. This bitch had his book on the table. I just started laughing and gave her shit for it… yeah that’s the kinda bitch I had to live with for years. She was always buying into this stuff, self help crap etc…
When his book came out, one of my in laws decided to hand them out at Christmas. I did the same thing. Laughed hysterically.....the look on everyone's faces.....you'd think i was going to burst into flames. I would drink every flammable liquid known to man just to piss on him if he was on fire

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member

Users who are viewing this thread