NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

StreetRaceGN

Established Member
M855A1 will **** your whole shit up and put a whole through you

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
M995 is more fun, but we're not supposed to have it:) I only have a couple of ARs chambered in 5.56, one is set up for CQB and I run 43 grain HP rounds in it. Other one is set up for predatory animal elimination, with the heavy night vision scope on top. For all around use, I put together a couple of lightweight AR10s, chambered in 7.62x51. 16" barrels on both, really fun when you run M118 in them. For training and plinking, I run M80 ball ammo.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
1000013681.jpg

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
In that article, it mentioned that the wound cavity was quite a bit smaller than 855. Was that article all based on the old stuff you mentioned or does it just have more punch. The wound channel difference they show was pretty significant. I could see a use for it if it has that kind of penetrative power, but it doesn't seem like something you'd want to transition to completely it seems. I haven't shot it before so I really can't say too much about it one way or another honestly.
The hornady 75 grain tap is f’ng nasty, great terminal ballastics!

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
I didny say it sucked, it just didnt impress me much thats all lol

Im of the belief that over pentration is wasted energy when it comes to killin stuff. But shooting through plates may be a thing someday lol...

Ive actually toyed with thr idea of loading some 855 bullets into my 23-250...55grs at 3200 is cool ans all but id like yo see what they can do at 3800fps

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
In that article, it mentioned that the wound cavity was quite a bit smaller than 855. Was that article all based on the old stuff you mentioned or does it just have more punch. The wound channel difference they show was pretty significant. I could see a use for it if it has that kind of penetrative power, but it doesn't seem like something you'd want to transition to completely it seems. I haven't shot it before so I really can't say too much about it one way or another honestly.

The thing about m855 is it’s yaw dependent meaning in perfect condition it yaws tumbles and frags but has to be from a 16-20 inch barrel to do so properly it’s 50/50 on that most times it exits the body before doing that causing a smaller permanent wound cavity! M855 usually has a 4-5 inch neck before yawing where as m855A1 doesn’t have a neck it’s been proven to frag yaw at velocities under 1800 fps it’s literally worst case scenario 500-600 yard shot will still frag and **** shit up

Users who are viewing this thread