NX kit w/ NOS plate

silvercobramike

Established Member
A local guy has a complete NX EFI wet kit that he wants to sell cheap ($350). I really like the idea of the NOS plate in their kit, but ive never used NO2 on any car before. Does anyone know if the plate is compatable with the NX kit and if so where can I get just the NOS plate?

sweet88gt

You really look at this??
Established Member
heres a web page that shows you all the different nozzle

http://www.centralfloridastreetcars.com/nozzleshootout.html

That is a nice write up about nozzles,but I still ask why would you make more power with a nozzle setup?? My question is everything being equal why is a nozzle setup in the intake tract before the throttle body better or (worse) that a plate setup after the throttle body?? Just intrested in the results between the nozzle in the intake, plate systems, and even a direct nozzle in the lower intake?? I have been under the impression that nitrous introuced into the intake should be as close to the pistion as possible. Examples being race cars with direct nozzles in the lower intake. Maybe Im wrong.

prostkr

Established Member
when you get the plate and hold it up to your intake and t-body, you will see how bad the plate fit is.....i talked a buddie into swapping his out and he made 50ish more hp/tq with the standard shark nozzle with the same jets. the plate doesnt flow well.

Users who are viewing this thread