Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
Yay Oakland is being Oakland >.>

Sent from inside a shipping container.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Be smart and see both sides of doing that.

Id gladly show them the door to find another country to live in VS That we have the freedom's to do such a act.

delvin.a

Established Member
Be smart and see both sides of doing that.

Id gladly show them the door to find another country to live in VS That we have the freedom's to do such a act.

Exactly, lots of men died for that right. I personally think it's disrespectful as hell to those men that died for all of us.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Frank Miller wrote:

"Everybody’s been too damn polite about this nonsense:

The “Occupy” movement, whether displaying itself on Wall Street or in the streets of Oakland (which has, with unspeakable cowardice, embraced it) is anything but an exercise of our blessed First Amendment. “Occupy” is nothing but a pack of louts, thieves, and rapists, an unruly mob, fed by Woodstock-era nostalgia and putrid false righteousness. These clowns can do nothing but harm America.

“Occupy” is nothing short of a clumsy, poorly-expressed attempt at anarchy, to the extent that the “movement” – HAH! Some “movement”, except if the word “bowel” is attached - is anything more than an ugly fashion statement by a bunch of iPhone, iPad wielding spoiled brats who should stop getting in the way of working people and find jobs for themselves.

This is no popular uprising. This is garbage. And goodness knows they’re spewing their garbage – both politically and physically – every which way they can find.

Wake up, pond scum. America is at war against a ruthless enemy.

Maybe, between bouts of self-pity and all the other tasty tidbits of narcissism you’ve been served up in your sheltered, comfy little worlds, you’ve heard terms like al-Qaeda and Islamicism.

And this enemy of mine — not of yours, apparently - must be getting a dark chuckle, if not an outright horselaugh - out of your vain, childish, self-destructive spectacle.

In the name of decency, go home to your parents, you losers. Go back to your mommas’ basements and play with your Lords Of Warcraft.

Or better yet, enlist for the real thing. Maybe our military could whip some of you into shape.

They might not let you babies keep your iPhones, though. Try to soldier on.

Schmucks.

FM"

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Remember when Tea Parties were hot and heavy? They were flying flags upside down and most right wingers were praising them for standing up for what they believe in. What's the difference?

I think both sides should get thier dicks kicked in.

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Remember when Tea Parties were hot and heavy? They were flying flags upside down and most right wingers were praising them for standing up for what they believe in. What's the difference?

The right wing could never be anti-American on this website :dw:

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member

+1 The hypocrisy that is SVTP.

Personally, I am all for making changes and adjustments to the political and economical environment and there are a lot of valid points that OWS is fighting for. However, (and its a big however) this type of behavior and the type of individuals who are acting this way should just go **** themselves.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Our country's debt is in the billions and China owns our economy. Unemployment is at 9% and rising. You want to blame Occupy? The true Occupy has an agenda and doesn't endorse the behavior of the free-loading tards who are just there to be there. Even if they don't accomplish shit, at least they're trying.

oldmodman

Established Member
They have the right to burn the flag.

Do I have the right to throw a can of gas on them while they are doing it?:burn:

01bluesnake

Established Member
+1 The hypocrisy that is SVTP.

Personally, I am all for making changes and adjustments to the political and economical environment and there are a lot of valid points that OWS is fighting for. However, (and its a big however) this type of behavior and the type of individuals who are acting this way should just go **** themselves.

This ^^

Anyone that burns their own countries flag are lowlifes.

Agree 100% also.

I dont care how pissed i am at the government (and i am) or how shits ran, i would never burn my countries flag, just not right.

Users who are viewing this thread