OEM and Ford Racing Parts at Employee Pricing

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Quick edit- PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THIS POST UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, Please use PM's e-mail or phone. There are 70,000 of you and only two of us. I really like helping you guys so don't hesitate to contact me.

Hey guys, I am offering all OEM Ford, Lincoln and Mercury car and truck parts to forum members for 10% over cost.

This is the same as employee cost and amounts to about 30-40% off list on Ford and 40-50% off list on Motorcraft parts.

We carry a 2.5 million dollar inventory spanning approximately 40,000 part numbers.

This offer is for any and all OEM Ford parts you need, Freight is billed at cost with a $6.50 minimum for UPS ground.

We ship UPS daily with the last pick up being at 6:00 pm central time.

I do not charge extra for special orders and I will accept returns on unused parts providing you pay the freight coming back to me.

I can be reached from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm Mon-Fri at 1-800-328-9552 ask for Steve or Kevin.

I will also respond to PM's as quickly as possible.

PLEASE USE PM'S, E-MAILS OR JUST CALL US- YOU GUYS ARE KEEPING ME VERY BUSY. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

TXRickC

Established Member
I forgot about my side skirts I ordered a week or so ago. Can't wait to get them and get them on :)

Thanks again!

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
cool, can you look up what a steering wheels of an 03-04 lightning would be shipped to 67216, my wheel is looking a littel worn. and also a set of foglights for an 02

Thanks
Joe

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Hey guys, I have added Ford Racing parts to my line and I will be happy to help with anything you need.

I am doing the FRPP parts at 10% over cost, the same as OEM.

This offer is not going to end any time soon so if a moderator would like to make this a sticky it would be appreciated.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
02JoeGhost said:
cool, can you look up what a steering wheels of an 03-04 lightning would be shipped to 67216, my wheel is looking a littel worn. and also a set of foglights for an 02

Thanks
Joe

Ditto on the steering wheel to 06084. Shoot me a pm please. :thumbsup:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
FORDSVTPARTS said:
Hey guys, I have added Ford Racing parts to my line and I will be happy to help with anything you need.

I am doing the FRPP parts at 10% over cost, the same as OEM.

This offer is not going to end any time soon so if a moderator would like to make this a sticky it would be appreciated.

In that case you guys would be better off buying the FR-500 wheel, that's what I have and I like it better than the stock one.

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
HI,

I need a 2001 PCM for a FORD Lightning. The dealer is saying $365 and I would like to save some $$$ by going through you instead. Thanks and my email address is: [email protected]

EDIT: This is the number I need...........1L3F-12A650-BAB

PS 1000 POSTS BEOTCHES! HA HA HA HA

Last edited:

SVTFREEK

- GOT BOOST? -
Established Member
Give me a price on these as well, Thanks.

FORD RACING HIGH FLOW 4.6L DOHC 4V MUSTANG COBRA CYLINDER HEADS
M-6049-T46* Bare Head RH
M-6050-T46* Bare Head LH

5.4L CYLINDER BLOCK
M-6010-M54**

Last edited:

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
Hey sid you have pics of that steering wheel? i need a new one mine looks like crap.

Also i would like a price on:
-01+3rd brake light
-Factory tonneau cover
-and a expy console if u can it those too

Users who are viewing this thread