Official 2018 MLB thread

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
My God, Frank Thomas makes David Ortiz look tiny. He's a freakin' mountain of a man.

I’ve only been a fan of baseball for the past 5 years and most of it has been only watching the dodgers, so when I first saw him in the pregame I thought he was an ex football player. I thought he was too big to be a baseball player. Lol.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
He sucks.

Kelly may be your closer next year. Right now he’s probably the mvp of the series.

Kelly's been excellent in this series but he's to up and down. He has great stretches where he's almost unhittable and all of a sudden he'll do a complete *180. He's picked a good time to be on an up stretch though.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Because of the “unwritten rules”?

They do it in basketball too, and baseball is moving towards that way. Just like bat flipping was frowned on before and now everyone does it.

There's a difference between flipping a bat and intentionally trying to hurt people.

Red Sox getting it done again with 2 outs, just like they did against us.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was nervous last night when LA had the 4-0 lead but just knew my Sox would come through under pressure. They did! Now they hold a commanding 3-1 lead in the Series. I predict LA will win tonight and Boston will win in Boston on Tuesday in game 6. I hope that happens for Sox fans in Boston.

Users who are viewing this thread