Official Cobra Exhaust Sound Clip Thread.

BradJ

Established Member
wow does SLP sound like garbage. Way to pay 500 dollars from some exhaust tubing and a small expansion put in the tubes...

I dunno, I think my SLP (and MAC prochamber) sounds alright...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FG0oncieYY"]YouTube - 96 Cobra[/ame]

Although I should mention it's their power-flo mufflers and not LM's.

Last edited:

bobbys97r

Established Member
ill try to get mine up soon, cammed 5.0 with longtubes, offroad H, 2 chamber flows.:coolman:

sometimes when ppl tell me to rev it i'll act like im revving it real hard but only go up to 3500, then Ill really quickly bring it up to 6k a few times and make their ears bleed.:D

hahahaha hell yeah

Glueyes1

Established Member
Kooks 1 3/4 long tubes,Kooks 3" off road X pipe,Borla 3"xr1 mufflers and Kooks custom 3" tails
th_MOV01427.jpg

th_MOV01418.jpg

Venom351R

Established Member
[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=2gzdDJNQNHw"]YouTube - 94 Cobra Bassai X pipe w/ Cats, Magnapacks[/ame]

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=cBTIApMbhO0&feature=related"]YouTube - 94 Mustang Cobra drive by[/ame]

Last edited:

llDemonll

Established Member
searched through here and couldnt spot one, so i was wondering if anyone had a 94-95 (prefferably, though 96-98 will do) mated to an o/r h-pipe with factory headers and exhaust

golden_eye

All show and no go
Established Member
Nice sound Venom, I always loved the way the old pushrod motors sounded.

There's a clip of a guy w/ a '94 Cobra with only an o/r H and stock everything else on page 2 or 3 I think.

Venom351R

Established Member
Nice sound Venom, I always loved the way the old pushrod motors sounded.

There's a clip of a guy w/ a '94 Cobra with only an o/r H and stock everything else on page 2 or 3 I think.

Thanks :thumbsup: I really llike how the car sounds now. Perfect exhaust set up for whats been done with the motor IMO.

03CobraRed

Established Member
I am going to get mine up tonight hopefully if the rain holds off!

Hooker Long Tubes, Off Road X Pipe, Borla XS Catback

03CobraRed

Established Member
My boss has the good Camera tonight for video and sound, I guess Ill have to wait until tomorrow.

I actually want to switch out the Borla Mufflers for Mac just because I love the loud raspyness of it. I had Bassani Mid Lengths, Off Road X, and Mac Cat Back on my 03 and it sounded incredible!

Truthfully, I have never heard what my car sounds like from the outside to I may be pleasantly surprised!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread