Official Dark Shadow Grey Picture Thread!

Squidd

Established Member
I wish I had some pics taken today since I just spent the last four days clay barring, polishing and waxing her... she's shining like a diamond right now :rockon:.

PA250605.jpg

PA250630.jpg

PA250676.jpg

Hey throttle jockey where did you get your harley davidson grille? I have an 04 Lightning (same color) and I really want that grille; it looks sick. preshate the help.
~Squidd

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
Here a few of my 2003 DSG. 30k miles

With the stock wheels
dsc02249be.jpg

With the Bogart/Centerline combo in the garage
dsc02311e.jpg

dsc02321pq.jpg

At MIR Raceway
burnoutmir.jpg

launchmir.jpg

Last edited:

lvgolfer962

Established Member
Here is one of my 03 DSG.

And a shakedown pass, work the bugs out and baseline run with the KB 2.6 at 18 lbs. On crappy worn out Nitto DR's.

A big thanks to RIDE THE for taking the time to video the pass at MIR a few weeks ago. Thanks!!
YouTube - 03 Lightning MIR 1/4 mile

dsc02126z.jpg

nice dsg:beer:

when i first seen this pic i thought i was looking at mine lol. same stance and the red tail lights(look great imo) and super clean

Last edited:

MAT2CH

Enjoy The Ride
Established Member
Some people do actually buy trucks to use them as trucks :D ... but your truck is pretty sick looking sitting that low! :burnout:

I installed a Slam Air air bag kit on my truck to bring the back end up and increase the load capacity when I use it for hauling. I've hauled over 1,000 lbs of river rock for a landscape project and the back end didn't sag. I've also hauled nursery supplies, building supplies and, I use it to take my dirt bike to the riding areas. You can still use a lowered truck for hauling if you set it up.

IMG_6931.jpg

Last edited:

JoeRacer

Established Member
I saw that pic in another thread about airbags, it's pretty impressive :). I'll be keeping my 4x4 stance for the time being though. I love the looks of the slammed trucks, but it's not really something I enjoy with a daily driver. My Cobra is my weekend toy, and it's sitting pretty low so I enjoy driving my truck that sits high and not worry about anything.

And just to make my posts not a complete off topic thread hijack:

35617_1749247128989_1173171031_1953982_6588967_n.jpg

:beer:

JoeRacer

Established Member
You can right click on the image, select "copy image address." Then in your post here you can click on the insert image icon right above the text edit box and then insert that html://.... link in and it will work. I sometimes link to my facebook images, but I also use picasa which is a free image hosting service that uses a gmail login.

GT4U2NV

Cobra converted coupe!!
Established Member
Here is mine before any drop and still had the tonneau cover on it.
Random061.jpg

Here it is w/ a drop in the rear to try and level it and got rid of the tonneau cover and smoked the tail lights.
Unknown.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread