Mr.Awesome
Established Member
IMG_2607.jpg

IMG_2610.jpg

IMG_2616.jpg

SEETHcopy.jpg

MJG

Established Member
LoL Yeah Actually i went mudding today..raining really bad and icing up and believe it or not it's snowing..but yeah i'm getting it dropped hopefully soon

Ya you need to go lower with those 24s....doesn't look right yet

jworason

Established Member
Harley grill

Every red Lightning should have a harley grille, IMO.

Something about it looks absolutely amazing.

I agree!! Only problem is where to get one. I have been looking for one for a while. Anyone know where to get one? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I just added all lights and exhaust tips to mine and the H grill would top it off perfect.

lightitup

Show and Go
Established Member
I agree!! Only problem is where to get one. I have been looking for one for a while. Anyone know where to get one? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I just added all lights and exhaust tips to mine and the H grill would top it off perfect.
I got mine from a Ford dealership.

jaymz

Established Member

Go to LMC Truck and check out their replacement headlight shell/Grille combos. Purchase the unpainted shell/chrome grill unit. When it arrives, remove the chrome grille insert and pop it into the stock headlight shell.

There ya go: poor man's Harley grille upgrade for $179.

These grilles are also available from many vendors on eBay for cheaper.

LMC Truck Parts - Page 32

#49-2557

lgrile.gif

Jim

Last edited:

Bolt99SVT

missin' the screams...
Established Member
Well here I come all late...but I just saw this thread and decided to post. I hope there's nothing against previous owners...

Wow! there's ALOT of beautiful trucks on here!!:thumbsup: To be honest, I had plans to paint mine as soon as I bought it, but the Red quickly grew on me and I love it.

I didn't realize it was called "Vermillion Red" ...I thought it was just "Bright Red". :shrug: ...maybe I'm missing something...

Anyways, here's the only pic of my L by itself that I have on my new comp at the time...

SVT2.jpg

Frank

Users who are viewing this thread