Established Member
Mods:
2.75 upper only non ported
Jlt CAI
Bbk lth
Magna flow catted x
Magna flow catback
Amazon tune

446rwhp and 430rwtq. I thought this was low but wanted some input from some more experienced cobra owners here. Thanks, was told to check with my tuner to get another tune, will another tune pick up 30rwhp?

trmin8ter03

Established Member
Tq seems a bit low, should be in the 460 to 480 range. Maybe try a reputable tunnel instead of an amazon tune. (as in actual dyno time for the tune)

va boy

Established Member
Tq seems a bit low, should be in the 460 to 480 range. Maybe try a reputable tunnel instead of an amazon tune. (as in actual dyno time for the tune)

This^^^. A mail order tune will get you by, but IMO a lot is left on the table without a real live dyno tune.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Your hp is in the right ballpark, but the tq is a bit low. But you have long tube headers, I thought those were known to drop the tq or boost a bit? I can't remember which one it is.

04mysticvert

Established Member
Not sure on the timing. The tune came from Amazon tuning, a reputable tuner on this forum. I will post a picture of the dyno graph and a video ASAP. I think I may have a safe rich tune right now. I will be contacting Amazon tomorrow about a tune revision. Thanks for input as I also thought numbers were low.

AlwaysBoosted

What's a SVT?
Established Member
Not sure on the timing. The tune came from Amazon tuning, a reputable tuner on this forum. I will post a picture of the dyno graph and a video ASAP. I think I may have a safe rich tune right now. I will be contacting Amazon tomorrow about a tune revision. Thanks for input as I also thought numbers were low.

Go get a dyno tune by a reputable tuner. I had Amazon tune my car with the ported eaton but as soon as I rebuild my engine and get everything running again I will not have them retune my car.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Mods:
2.75 upper only non ported
Jlt CAI
Bbk lth
Magna flow catted x
Magna flow catback
Amazon tune

446rwhp and 430rwtq. I thought this was low but wanted some input from some more experienced cobra owners here. Thanks, was told to check with my tuner to get another tune, will another tune pick up 30rwhp?

Need some backround to answer your questions.
Are these results from our dyno? or is this an e tune? What type of dyno did you get these results from?
Rick will need datalogs to do revisions. Did you do datalogs?

An e tune is dialed in by using the info that Rick gets back from the owner of the vehicle. It is a challenge working with some owners but Rick will walk them through the process to get the data he needs.

We have also moved and had limited access over the last month. Rick has tried to keep up with his customers while still trying to prepare to move and get set back up in NC.

We appreciate everyone's patience while we are getting back to business.

Users who are viewing this thread