outcome of the race vs the blue supra

DA_MYSTIK_1

Established Member
well you guys i just wanted to let everyone on the board know that i finally raced the cocky sob joel and his t-66 supra.

we raced 3 diffrent times this past sat night and hehehe who do you think one :D

1st race dead stop bottle full i was reving around 25-30 gran and waited for him to honk. before he even had a chance to get out of the hole i was already handing him his can of whoop ass. bye the time i hit third and hit the nos i blew his ass away. bye like two cars.

2nd race from a 40 roll he brake boost or whatever the hell hes doing and waiting for me to honk. as soon as i honk i pull a car on him but he quickly gains it back and starts to pull me buy a car. im right on his ass threw second and spray as soon as i go into third and pull right along side of him threw fourth and fifth he pulls me at the top end.

3rd and finall race i have it figured out from a dead stop he has no chance from a roll he has the upper hand. so i tell him from a stop he says why not from a roll so i tell him no a stop he says a roll goes on for about one minute or so and tell him fine just to shut his ass up so again we go from a roll from like a 30 this time again i get to honk and wait for him to boost up 1,2,3 honks and his ass jumps like a suicidal maniac,:bash: so i have to play catch up. im traling by like car threw first and a half a car threw second and as soon as i get into third i hit the spray and pass right along side of him . know im in the lead bye like a car threw third and all of a sudden i hear the loudest sneeze i have ever heard in my life. and the i see a blue blurr fly right bye me im like oh shit:eek:
so im running it as hard as i can trying to catch up and im still not gaining on him. bye the time i was going into fifth i was thinking man if i go any more he will pull me on the top end and i wont catch him at all . but then again im lossing so i say what the hay why not spray. so right befor i hit the redline in fourth i power shift into fifth and spray. and i was :eek: as much as he was as i satarted to pull on him and then past him . i was like :nono: this for all the :cuss: smak he was taking about mustangs. i then start to slow down pull over and wait to see what he has to say.

joel: man that was a hell of a race i cant believe you caught me in the top end but no matter good race.
me: i know i didnt think i was going to catch you either but since i was on the bottle i said what the hay les see if i can cathh him.
joel: dude your car is hella fast man much props
me: thanks :beer:

so at the end i guessed he realized that the best driver and car won after all.
he told me he was gonna get a bigger turbo a t-88h and get his heads p/p and bigger fuel injectors i was like you do that and he asked me if i would give him a rematch. even though im going to lose i told him sure why not. but i told him that im getting an ati-procharger soon as well and that it would be a be a good race. so hes gonna let me know when all of his mods are done but i doubt that i will have my procahreger bye then but no matter i still race just 4 the hell of it .

well here the videos (right click save as) i think you might need real one player or windows im not sure

http://www.geocities.com/bad_svt/racingvidoes/races/cobravssupra

[

Pyro

Established Member
Couldn't download.
Good race though....Those single turbos Supra's are nasty fast and diserve all the respect so you did well for yourself even if you lost one race.

Also, props to the Supra for hanging with a pumped up Cobra on spray!:beer:

juicedgt02

Established Member
Can't watch it, Can you make sure you have the correct link. I really would love to see your car on juice, what set up are u running.:burn:

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
nice. DA_MYSTIK: I'm looking to get teh spray on my 97, got any suggestions? I know crap about the bottle. MY two racing buddies both have wet kits on their chevies (zr1 vette, 01 ls1 z28) THey both want me to get the hose, but I have no idea what to get. THey could prolly piece together a kit for me for pretty cheap though.

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
why do spray in third, btw? My buddies spray in 1-4 (except for the auto vette, he sprays in every gear)

Traga-o

Established Member
good runs. Though if he thinks hes going to take you with a T-88H he better have a 9k rev limiter. What he really needs to add is some spray like you have not a bigger turbo. I still think the supra driver is dumb. I run a T-88 (not the H model) and it hits peak boost at 5 grand. that leaves a stock ECU supra with a 6800 rev limit.

E. Green Cobra

Bounced in the 1st!
Established Member
Doug- some guys spray in 3rd to avoid traction problems-also its alot easier on the parts than when sprayin lower- try to find JoeLynch on the board he runs a nasty setup on his '99 vert.

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
Originally posted by E. Green Cobra
Doug- some guys spray in 3rd to avoid traction problems-also its alot easier on the parts than when sprayin lower- try to find JoeLynch on the board he runs a nasty setup on his '99 vert.

i follow joe lynches posts on the corral. he sprays off the line. bouncing off the rev limiter. or at least that how it seems from his videos.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread