Parting out ENTIRE CAR 03 2.6 Kenne Bell Cobra, DSG, lots of mods

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Price on the door panels, powerslot rotors and the upper radiator hose assembly (below in red) if you're willing to part with it... With all the hoses and pipes to the radiator...

Zip: 28348

Thanks!

RadHoseAssembly.gif

that be the coolant crossover tube :thumbsup:

SSeatr

Established Member
id be interested in the kb if you could include the timing cover with all pulleys, as i have a 99...or can i make it work with my front cover?>

xavier296

Always another project.
Established Member
If in good shape, I need the drivers side skirt since your car is DSG like mine. PM me price when things have calmed down.
Do you have caster/camber plates? If MM (and some other brands), I will take them.
Thanks.

sixpackstang

New SVT *****
Established Member
id be interested in the kb if you could include the timing cover with all pulleys, as i have a 99...or can i make it work with my front cover?>

I have a few interested in entire engine right now, so for now I'm going to keep all that with the engine. If it doesn't sell as an entire unit soon, I'll start parting it out.

sixpackstang

New SVT *****
Established Member
If in good shape, I need the drivers side skirt since your car is DSG like mine. PM me price when things have calmed down.
Do you have caster/camber plates? If MM (and some other brands), I will take them.
Thanks.

Ah sorry bud, just sold the good drivers side skirt late last night.

LBCobra

LONG BEACH TERMI
Established Member
are u willing to sell just the 26 spline input shaft n clutch.... i have a stock one if ur willing to make a lil more money let me know thanks

Users who are viewing this thread